TS 2010 Quotes/Memories Thread

"hey you diesel f*ggots, tip your entertainer" - timbeaux

And the coldest beer at the pulls;
IMG00237-20100508-1822.jpg

Kyle...I think you are some sort of alcohol stalker...LOL you seem to be in ALL the pictures that Booze or beer is in...LOL

Kyle...I think you are some sort of alcohol stalker...LOL you seem to be in ALL the pictures that Booze or beer is in...LOL

I know, I was on a mission.LOL

I decided I was gonna quit drinking until summer, TS was my last chance to drink for a while. And drink I did!LOL

"hey you diesel f*ggots, tip your entertainer" - timbeaux

And the coldest beer at the pulls;
IMG00237-20100508-1822.jpg
See that Bud Light Lime in Kyle's hand? Those were in our refrigerator at the hotel friday night, took them out with ice on them saturday morning. When I took one out at home on Sunday night, the damned things were still iced up. Cheap Styrofoam coolers FTW!!!!

I can't even begin to explain them all. I think the most fun I had was riding in the rental car with Travis G and Jimmy Smith. That car aint right anymore. LOL

I guess all that time at Bondurant and Frank Hawley's was good for something. Sure was a fun ride home.

I sure am glad I was reffered to you all. This place is full of fun. :thankyou2:

My funny story was the girl at McDonalds drive through window saying to me. "Gee your truck sits up just right.......you can see right down my shirt!":bang

I sure am glad I was reffered to you all. This place is full of fun. :thankyou2:

My funny story was the girl at McDonalds drive through window saying to me. "Gee your truck sits up just right.......you can see right down my shirt!":bang

LOL that's funny. Was she at least hot?

The funniest thing I seen happen, was a guy running around near the end of the pulls on Saturday night...Pants around his ankles and a no underpants!

Quote from the Franklin Police officer after the incident!

"I wasn't really worried about him...I saw he wasn't packing" LOL

The funniest thing I seen happen, was a guy running around near the end of the pulls on Saturday night...Pants around his ankles and a no underpants!

Quote from the Franklin Police officer after the incident!

"I wasn't really worried about him...I saw he wasn't packing" LOL

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I believe this ---> :eek:wned: is appropriate for that guy!
Chris

A lot of people seen this guys 2 Hams and his Frank and Beans.LOL

Owned Works here, but then again the Cop did have to deal with the Naked guy!

Travis? What did ya'll do to the free rental car?
This is the official quote from Fat Kid/Etherman racing...."all we did was drive it like normal God fearing Church attending boys"

"Would you like the extra Insurence?"
"YES i do!!!"

X2 Travis, Glad to meet ya man.Lynn

Damn good to meet you to Lynn. Good luck with the 2 wheeler the rest of the year.