TS 2010 Quotes/Memories Thread

Seein the turtle in Timbeaus bed was pretty funny
Least he had a Harbor Docks sticker LOL Nest thing you know, somebody is gonna blame that turtle for all the other $hit in the bed.

Oh yea, Garrett to the lady at Wendys "are your fries good, or are they $hitty like every other wendys"

Funniest thing I heard was something along the lines of "how do southern girls give "fallatio" with such an accent?" I wish I could remember the exact quote but beer and cookies are good together!

Hey Mikee...... He likes it!!!!! Mikee pawr.......

oh yeah and the guy on saturday night in the back of the OBS powerstoke, did anyone else see this??
I think I was there with you for the guy in the back of the OBS powerstroke; wonder if he was sore the next day from whipping the roof with that antanna?

vids to come

i made $8.10 the next night with out my hair oh yea i got a cell phone a condom and a few beers haha awesome time ill be back next year you better be there alabama

you cant forget "hey Alabama is that the B!TCH you where telling me about?"

you cant forget "hey Alabama is that the B!TCH you where telling me about?"

LOL, I got a few pics I need to get up! she talked about that all weekend, " I can't believe you introduced me as the *****"

the hotel parking lot fight was my favorite,those tards wanted to go to the hospital or the morgue.then prob our little smoke show at the hotel,followed closely by the word rurnt,which us tn boys taught a few guys from up north.then the turbos took a dump on the way home:ft:

Attachments

• downsized_0509001236[1].jpg
    downsized_0509001236[1].jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 0509001517[1].jpg
    0509001517[1].jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 64

oh yeah and the guy on saturday night in the back of the OBS powerstoke, did anyone else see this??

vids to come

Wheres the vid? That chit was hilarious.