TS 2014 picture and results

I was kinda disappointed that the dyno wasn't goin on on Saturday.

I can wait for the event results but it is complete BS that the only pictures posted are of a ginger taped to Kyle when I know a bikini contest was held and a new Miss TS was crowned......

Like none of us have seen Kyle with no shirt or Woosley trying to hump a guy..

Dumb question.. But how is the bikini contest setup? I never go to them since IMO you can see the same thing on a beach without getting muled over by other dudes.

But anyway. I was under the assumption the girls attended the event? I saw a girl who was all tan leaving the office there after the contest. She got into a black SUV with some black bouncer looking dude driving and she looked miserable to be there. Do they pay girls to attended?

Nice run by the Schied rail. pretty hazy though. Mr. Robinson's runs look a little cleaner. just not as quick... yet.

The right lane at the track was junk, I know that much. But, lots of full race classes and a crap ton of people, especially on a Friday, was really great! Didn't attend the pulls because there are always too many people for my liking. haha

I found these.

10411017_831035783608203_2737398457808953896_n.jpg

10413306_831041830274265_5343524041349857097_n.jpg

I'm sure all the results can be found for the sled pull on PPL's website.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgGUSOyV2k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgGUSOyV2k[/ame]

I didn't get to make it either I had class for this new job I'm trying to get. Maybe I'll make it next year! There was a bad car accident Saturday night because someone blacked out the road and now there's 3 girls from around here in the hospital because of it. I wish people would learn to be more responsible leaving these events.

One girl is just scraped up and cut up.
Another one had a ruptured spleen
And the last had 3 broken vertebrae broke both hips and crushed her pelvis

All 3 of these girls could use some compd prayers. The third one is undergoing surgery on her spine today.

There was a bad car accident Saturday night because someone blacked out the road and now there's 3 girls from around here in the hospital because of it. I wish people would learn to be more responsible leaving these events.

All 3 of these girls could use some compd prayers. The third one is undergoing surgery on her spine today.

Wow.

I didn't get to make it either I had class for this new job I'm trying to get. Maybe I'll make it next year! There was a bad car accident Saturday night because someone blacked out the road and now there's 3 girls from around here in the hospital because of it. I wish people would learn to be more responsible leaving these events.

That is a shame. Can you get us some names? is there anything we can do for them?

Damn. Did they get a hold of the truck that caused it?

Devin fay, Chelsea grant and Lauren keys. I don't know them personally but we have a lot of mutual friends. Right now everyone is just asking for prayers so they can get home

I wonder if this is the same wreck? It said 5 were in the car though????

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Wreck-on-I-65-Sends-Several-to-the-Hospital-261512271.html

*On Edit this was it...Shut the Interstate down for hours...I hope the Cock Bag that did this gets his ass beat!

Couldn't agree more!!! I seen a lot less of the childrens play this year than last but in a crowd that large its hard to get through to everyone that they need to play safe. Prayers to all involved in the accident that they recover 110%.

I was kinda disappointed that the dyno wasn't goin on on Saturday.

I was REAL dissapointed. only day I could go, and was wanting to run my truck pretty bad, as well as watch others. what was the deal, someone fall thru at the last moment or something? I can't imagine not running it on purpose?