TS 2014 picture and results

Great race to watch.

What would you know!!!

Not much I happen to be walking past beech bend and saw it run...no smoke in the way I guess.

Saw this to
063_zps91e7d9b4.jpg

It was good to see everyone and to meet some new friends. Thanks to Dennis and Shelia and the rest of TS Performance for the biggest and baddest diesel show of the year. It was an awesome sight to see when a 2.6 truck and 3.0 truck pull at the same time.

Dennis, you and everyone that worked on this event did a great job, the idiocy levels were waaaayyy down and everything ran as well as it could!!

It was great seeing everyone!

10.5 was a loaded class. We keep the numbers going up like this year, we're bound to get a class at other venues.......

Thank you for the information and pics. :) Im going to have to make it to one of these some year, as long as older folks are welcome. :hehe:

Girl in blue....dat azz!

She was my favorite!

10.5 was a loaded class. We keep the numbers going up like this year, we're bound to get a class at other venues.......

I hope so it was really fun to watch and the trucks are showing up. We had two that were suppose to come from Texas but just did not make it unfortunately.

I was floored at how organized the pulls were. The non stop action was impressive. It was fun to watch. You guys really put on a great show! My only disappointment was at the end of the drags I looked around in the stands and like 40 people were watching.

Great meaning allot of you guys!