TS 2014 picture and results

Anyone else wana choke out this little ***** for that statement. Some of those women are wives of guys on here.
vahadabu.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Anyone else wana choke out this little ***** for that statement. Some of those women are wives of guys on here.
vahadabu.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Nah. They all knew what they were subjecting themselves to.

Squeaky Wheel

I heard the truck blacked out the road and the girls made some kind of evasive maneuver to try to avoid another vehicle and lost control. Not sure if there's any truth to that story that's just the one I see over and over on book face

An update on all this. The girl with the broken vertebrae had surgery on her spine yesterday. They said she's supposed to have another one tomorrow. Some of her friends have also set up a fund to help her family with the expense of staying down there with her http://www.gofundme.com/9uc8v8

Were the judges/crowd blind? They are all good looking women, but on looks alone I'd vote one of the outside for the win.

If y'all want some pics from the Bikini contest, I have some of all 20 contestants and several of all of us that placed. uploadfromtaptalk1401842183197.jpguploadfromtaptalk1401842291231.jpguploadfromtaptalk1401842391375.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401841889259.jpg
pehezu7y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They woke up today to get her to move her arms and legs and one leg wasn't working as good as the other. The Drs said that may just be from the swelling but only time will tell