TS 2014 picture and results

She is going back in for another surgery tomorrow, but she is doing rather well considering, from what i was Told it could have ended a lot worse for her..

She actually had the surgery yesterday and they said everything went well. Now stars her recovery

Well WTF I check out Nigel's picks from TS on FB and some how I end up feeling molested by Woosley...

I have to go take a shower now.

I think I was the only one that was around Woosley and didn't get molested. Granted I showed up Saturday.

What was the top 5 for pro street? anybody in pro street run in the 8's?

The event was not one to miss, glad I went but I thought it was doomed again with a rain out then it went away like a miracle. Missed the first round of drag racing (don't ask) but the rest was good despite the breakage. Sled pulls were off the chart, best I have ever seen, a well oiled machine happened before your eyes with only one down time of ten minutes in 5 hour period, the last hour was just the Prostocks. 2015.....don't miss it!

Jim

It was on purpose... with 3 tracks, 9 classes and 12k folks, it was not in the cards logistically speaking.

Glad We turned around then.

I think the 8 second thing is a phantom. Has to be darn near perfect conditions and no weight limitations.

Does anyone have the list of dyno numbers from the event? I know there were some high hp trucks on there like Lavon and King Kong. I was just curious what everyone's numbers were.

Anybody who was there will tell you that H&S had their $hit together..... you don't just show up at TS and mow through the field like they did. That truck was dead nuts consistent all day long. Very impressive.

I didn't hear of anyone in the 8's. That's the problem, too much power and no survival. One pass and boom.

I think the 8 second thing is a phantom. Has to be darn near perfect conditions and no weight limitations.

I seen a guy make five 8 second passes in a row. Weighed more than just about every truck in the field. I believe you saw it Kick Start.

As far as TS this year the most awesome fellas from H&S and the amateur ether sprayer JD had their stuff together. Congratulations to them.