Ts date set for 2012

I'm thinking this is gonna make for an excellent birthday present for the girlfriend. Count me in, year two for me.

Subscribing. Plan on bringing the half ton down to play with everyone :woohoo:

will be there with CTDyoungGun. Looking forward to trip #3.

graduation trip bro?

will be there with CTDyoungGun. Looking forward to trip #3.

graduation trip bro?

Absolutely. Just checked and commencement is the week before, so I'm cleared for take-off. I can't think of any better way to celebrate. For all of you saying "man I want to go" or "I wish I would have gone"...simple. Do it.

Edit: CompD members don't miss the meet & greet at Wah-Bah's either!

Last edited:
the air force plans for me to be in japan, but you never know what will happen between now and then.
CompD Mobile Device

Well we better book some rooms. I am staying off the cooler this year, I have learned my lesson!!

Well we better book some rooms. I am staying off the cooler this year, I have learned my lesson!!

I can't believe it screwed you up that much, but it was quite the hit.

Guess I am going, I was informed yesterday. I'm just gonna have to tell them as a condition of taking this job I have to have those days off. LOL

Well I finally got an MRI a month ago and they say it is slightly dislocated, I have scar tissue, and fluid around the joint. Other than that It's as good as new!!!

If I do I will bring some football pads and not let Dan buy me patron 2 shots at a time LOL

Back