Ts date set for 2012

i wanted to stay at the Laquinta but there not much parking there.

stayed there the past 2 years.

Last edited:
I think I'll actually make it this year. Hopefully the OBS will be done by then. Trying to find someone with a dyno to go....

laquinta is where its at. i always have a blast and its a short walk to crackerbarrel and waffle house lmao

laquinta is where its at. i always have a blast and its a short walk to crackerbarrel and waffle house lmao

Like^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

I'm not really interested in the drag races, I just want to see the sled pulls. Would it be better for me to show up Friday night? Are their alot of vendors there to buy swag and parts? Never been before, looking for this one to be my first time.

If you're not interested in the Drag Racing then Sat. morning would be when to be there. There will be a Vendor row set up with a ton of vendors, for parts, Swag, and maybe the Sham-wow guy?

I'm not really interested in the drag races, I just want to see the sled pulls. Would it be better for me to show up Friday night? Are their alot of vendors there to buy swag and parts? Never been before, looking for this one to be my first time.

Have you ever been to the TS drags? It is totally worth the vacation day to watch them.

What place has better security? With the amount of pms I get about my gearvendors, I don't wanna have it come up missing lol

Does anyone have qualifying and elimination sheets from last years drag event?

I'm thinking about bringing the Mickey Thompson Semi down to the event if there was enough of a demand for it to be there....

I'll be emailing the contact email I have for T.S to try and get some info as well....

Thanks
Buddy

Last edited:
What place has better security? With the amount of pms I get about my gearvendors, I don't wanna have it come up missing lol

Bobby, no one wants your Junk! LOL J/K One of the upper End Hotels should be fine for security. I'd stay away from the Interstate cheap motels.

Does anyone have qualifying and elimination sheets from last years drag event?

I'm thinking about bringing the Mickey Thompson Semi down to the event if there was enough of a demand for it to be there....

I'll be emailing the contact email I have for T.S to try and get some info as well....

Thanks
Buddy

Call TS 270-746-9999 Select option 2 then ask for Randy, Sheila, or Dennis.

Bobby, no one wants your Junk! LOL J/K One of the upper End Hotels should be fine for security. I'd stay away from the Interstate cheap motels.

Call TS 270-746-9999 Select option 2 then ask for Randy, Sheila, or Dennis.

Just ask for Randy LOL

I'll give them a call this afternoon or tomorrow.

Does anyone know or have the qualifying sheets from last years race? I've looked and can not find anything.

Thanks

Need to talk to one of them three too. I'm pushing HARD to sponsor this event again. It's so worth the 8 hour drive...WhaBa's...drag racing...truck pulls...good people...good times...hell yeah...

Sweet. I guess I'll break the dates to the wife and make sure I can still go this year and bring my geetar!?!? So where's the "Pit Party" going to be? :poke:

268604_1797312499691_1446090057_31461890_4825916_n.jpg

Last edited: