Ts date set for 2012

You bring that geetar we'll find you a place to play.....guaranteed.

There will be a Vendor row set up with a ton of vendors, for parts, Swag, and maybe the Sham-wow guy?

Is he gonna bring hookers with him?

Sweet. I guess I'll break the dates to the wife and make sure I can still go this year and bring my geetar!?!? So where's the "Pit Party" going to be? :poke:

Next to the HornBlasters booth! :hehe:

Gettin' ready to book a room! :rockwoot:

I'd better see some "cooler races" after a 12 hour drive. :D

Any of you guys staying at the koa. I stayed there my very first year down there in a cabin. Can't beat diesels bye day and fires and beers by night.

I suppose I'll go. booked a room at the La Quinta. I'll bring something in a diesel. 01tdi, 06tdi, maybe the truck if I didn't blow it up before then.

Chit's not going to be hot like the summer drag race a few years ago is it?

14 .5 hours. one way.. damn. Fugging Greg houge better run his damn rail this year for that kinda drive!

Hell ya Anthony u know where the fun goes down lol. I'll see yall there

Fat fingered from my dumb phone using tapatalk

Is it took far north for one of these stickers?

Paddle-Faster-I-Hear-Banjo-Music_3141-l.jpg

the only stage you need is the parking lot at the La Quinta!!!....a little cornhole, some beverages, and some music.....

Would someone please translate what "cornhole" is supposed to mean. I may have to cancel the trip. :hehe: I have no idea what that is.

Would someone please translate what "cornhole" is supposed to mean. I may have to cancel the trip. :hehe: I have no idea what that is.

It is a game with 2 boards slightly slanted with a hole in the middle. You use bean bags and try and get it in the hole. Kind of like hoarse shoes except you can play anywhere. In no way is it sexual unless your into that.LOL

Back