Ts date set for 2012

Im leaving Thursday morning as well.

You can have fun and mess around a little but do not drink and drive. The cops down there will nail you.

Best thing I seen last year was a Stripper pool in the back of a truck and the girls got pritty wild

Were leaving Thursday morning also. Should be trailering two rigs down if all goes as planned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

where is everyone staying for the event? me and a few buddies are trying to find a good hotel where lots of other people are staying

I'm going to try to stay where there ain't a lot of people so I ain't tellin'. LOL

I'll party with ya until I'm ready for bed. When I lay down SHUT THE HELL UP so I can sleep.

:hehe:

I'm not staying in BG I can tell you that.

I'm going to try to stay where there ain't a lot of people so I ain't tellin'. LOL

I'll party with ya until I'm ready for bed. When I lay down SHUT THE HELL UP so I can sleep.

X2 I will be about 30min or more outside of BG.

Rooms booked at Courtyard Marriott with tater_thrower...with a little luck will be bringing the Cummins powered Bowtie...if not ill be shotgun in the TDI

Is this a PPL pull? it's not listed on the schedule on their website..........

You shouldn't have even posted this LOL

Is this a PPL pull? it's not listed on the schedule on their website..........

My bad, it is there, when you cliick on the events at the top of the page it doesn't show but if you click on the Midwest region on the right side it does show there.

Whats a good trailer friendly hotel close to the grounds? Thanks, Brian

When's Tech and Practice start on Friday morning? My dad and I are coming up for the 3rd year but its our first year racing. Looking forward to it!!

This will be my first trip, does anyone know if there's a place on site to pay and park a camper trailer?

Also, anyone in the Columbia,SC/Charlotte,NC area meeting up to convoy?