Ts date set for 2012

Trying to get a bunch of us pa guys to convoy down if tour interested. For rules check ts website.

Where are you from in pa? Were near reading

I checked ts website. Couldn't seem to find anything on class rules. Anyone else have anymore information?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Also wondering about rules, are they using PPL, same as scheid's?
...And what place has more room for bigger trailers?

Last edited:
Looks like Scheid is putting on the sled pull, so I'd say most likely but maybe someone else will chime in.

Where are you from in pa? Were near reading

I checked ts website. Couldn't seem to find anything on class rules. Anyone else have anymore information?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Im from western pa. Mercer county area. You towing a toy down?

This will be my first year coming too this event. Is there a gate fee for spectators? If so how much is it? I have a group coming with me and they all keep asking me what the gate fee is. Thanks

I thought if you did that you got a free nights room and valet parking.

Is it that crazy up there? Note to self, make sure my AC is working before I leave. I'm sure that some a$$hat will be blowing smoke and I would rather not have a cab full of soot.

When are you guys leaving? I live around Hamburg, and am leaving early thursday morning.

Paul

Im leaving Thursday morning as well.

You can have fun and mess around a little but do not drink and drive. The cops down there will nail you.

Best thing I seen last year was a Stripper pool in the back of a truck and the girls got pritty wild

If anyone needs an additional crew member this year.....I'd bet you can find one pretty cheap.

:hehe:

TS2010.jpg

A group of about 10 truck are headed up this year from Nashville. It's all of our first time. I hope its better than what I read about last year.