TS Outlaw Gumbo List (Friday Night)

Do you like Gumbo

• Total voters
imelmo said:
Man I hate clickin' on this thread; don't y'all know I'm on a diet?!

Go on the seefood diet for the weekend :evil

OK, I know Andy is bringing some snausages, who else is bringing what to throw in the pot?? I need to know how much of what so I can start putting together my ingredient list and shopping list. Post it up here this week, next Monday I'll need to put it all together and see how many pots I need Danny to bring.

I'm bringing scrimp too but need a pound #.

What about Styrofoam (got to po the tree huggers) bowls or cups and spoons?

I'm starving....

Bringing this back to the top. It's dinner time and this thread sure looks good :rockwoot: I'd like to apply for the job of "official taste tester" :hehe:

Sheila

Andy, lemme do some figurin' and I'll let you know...same on the bowls etc, Dad was into big feedins for a while with trail rides but is out of it now. Gonna raid his stash and see what he has.

Shiela, the job is yours :rockwoot: (and I will save you and Dennis some)

Andy, about 12lbs should do it, peeled and uncooked prefered, but unpeeled will work as well...more flavor for the stock never hurts :evil

No clue on the bowls etc, but there are stores close by so I'm not real worried about them.

Billysgoat said:
Andy, about 12lbs should do it, peeled and uncooked prefered, but unpeeled will work as well...more flavor for the stock never hurts :evil

No clue on the bowls etc, but there are stores close by so I'm not real worried about them.

Hey Billy,

I've got to make a trip to Sam's for the paper goods for lunch at the open house. I'll grab a big pack of bowls and spoons while I'm there.

Sheila

Got the bowls and spoons today :rockwoot: I take my job as "official taste tester" seriously :hehe:

Sheila

I think I'l take that advice as good advice...and wait my turn in line with my bowl. LOL

Thanks Shiela!!!

OK folks, so far it looks like there will be chicken, turkey, snausage and scrimp in the pot along with assorted veggies and rice to pile it on top of.

Oh, and the odd dash of this and that :evil

Bye Now said:
My truck aint called "She Devil" for nothing:evil LOL

You better be carefull Richard.. She is telling the truth.

shedevil.jpg

wideopen said:
You better be carefull Richard.. She is telling the truth.

shedevil.jpg

Too Funny :hehe: My tail is kind of skinny and could use a little shaping :shake: Guess I better hit the gym LOL

Sheila

Bye Now said:
Too Funny :hehe: My tail is kind of skinny and could use a little shaping :shake: Guess I better hit the gym LOL

Sheila

Think of it as Petite:welcome:

Billysgoat said:
Thanks Shiela!!!

OK folks, so far it looks like there will be chicken, turkey, snausage and scrimp in the pot along with assorted veggies and rice to pile it on top of.

Oh, and the odd dash of this and that :evil

Billy, I'm bringing a good buit of Amberjack to dump in as well. :woohoo: