TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Sheila,

Do you know if we'll be able to stay at the track? We can be self-contained as long as we're not frivolous with the basics :badidea: Gosh I love those KOA's.

Richard,

What day is your birthday?

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Sheila,

Do you know if we'll be able to stay at the track? We can be self-contained as long as we're not frivolous with the basics :badidea: Gosh I love those KOA's.

Richard,

Thanks,
Vivian

there is a real nice Campground right next door.look it up on the web,Beechbend park.
or you can stay with the several campers that will be in the back lot of T/S Performance.
mike

The 10th Vivian....so the 11th sounds like a perfectly good time to celebrate.

Billysgoat said:
None :evil

It's an outlaw race, the tech will be VERY lenient LOL LOL
Didnt he have a beer in his hand during tech-in last year:Cheer: :hehe:

m_b said:
there is a real nice Campground right next door.look it up on the web,Beechbend park.
or you can stay with the several campers that will be in the back lot of T/S Performance.
mike

m_b :thankyou2:

Richard, We'll bring Mariachi's. I love parties :Cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

OH...there will be a party. LOL
Dennis and Sheila make damned sure that happens.
Can't wait to see y'all there.

MOMBENZ said:
Sheila,

Richard,

Thanks,
Vivian

My plan is to bring the house up and borrow a piece of the parking lot there at TS, if ya'll have a generator onboard there will be plenty of room, just not sure how many power outlets will be left LOL LOL

JJeepyjohn said:
Didnt he have a beer in his hand during tech-in last year:Cheer: :hehe:

Of course I did, had to check the contents of your racing cooler to make sure you weren't trying to sneak in water or somesuch LOL LOL LOL

Thanks for the welcome Ted. I hope to have my truck ready for the TS event. Heck it's less than an hour from home. I went last year to the races and it was great. I would like to make the whole event this year.

Meacham

Damn......Rich is going to be what? Like 46 the day before the open house??

LOL

vivian, im in lakeland.

looks like i have the time off to come, just have to decide how im going to pull it off...:Cheer:

We are going to have to change the event name to the following........

2007 TS Performance Oulaw Race, Sled Pulls & UNBROKEN's BIRTHDAY Event

unbroken.jpg

Bye Now said:
We are going to have to change the event name to the following........

2007 TS Performance Oulaw Race, Sled Pulls & UNBROKEN's BIRTHDAY Event

unbroken.jpg
LOL LOL Thats Awesome!
Is there gonna be cooler racing this year?

Hell yes there'll be cooler racing....it was born at this event.

Don't rename it Sheila...you DO want people to show up, right ? LOL

jamesl said:
vivian, im in lakeland.

looks like i have the time off to come, just have to decide how im going to pull it off...:Cheer:

Just let us know what you work out. We're leaving the 10th in the AM. We looked at it last night and it's a 10 hour drive so we should arrive Thursday night.

Thanks,
Vivian

so i was wondering wat the sled pulling rules are gonna be???run wat ya brung? or there gonna be weight classes? and dex im contemplating this over Smokin. and wat the chances of newbs runnin the track? even if they know they will get their azzes handed to ya? oh and wat is the dyno gonna run and how many pulls??? 3 right???

Last edited:
so i was wondering wat the sled pulling rules are gonna be???run wat ya brung? or there gonna be weight classes? and dex im contemplating this over Smokin. and wat the chances of newbs runnin the track? even if they know they will get their azzes handed to ya?

I ran last year.

yes nick this is one of the must attend events this year.

BowtiedCTD said:
so i was wondering wat the sled pulling rules are gonna be???run wat ya brung? or there gonna be weight classes? and dex im contemplating this over Smokin. and wat the chances of newbs runnin the track? even if they know they will get their azzes handed to ya? oh and wat is the dyno gonna run and how many pulls??? 3 right???

On the pulls, I have no idea, but in the race info Sheila posted there was mention of scales and inducer measurements, so it might not be as lenient as the drag racing.

On the racing part, ANYBODY is welcome to run, heck, they let me grind my way down the track last year (first time on the strip, and it showed LOL ), and remember, in the bracket class how fast matters not, only how consistent :rockwoot:

Dyno should be sixty five or seventy bucks for 3 pulls.