TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Awesome LOGO!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing you guys and gals again. Last year was my first time there and I had an absolutely great time.

Edit: I :Cheer:

Last edited:
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :snoop: *nx* :ford: :chug:

Busy month, Vegas, TS, WFC...........

Thanks to Phil we now have the official website for the TS Outlaw Event. :thankyou2:

www.tsoutlaw.com

We will be adding information to the wesbite as it becomes available. Check back often.

Last edited:
wideopen said:
Thanks Sheila..That site looks good...LOL

Phil,

I got to looking at the links you put on the website. When you click on the Beech Bend camping section ( this is the campground at the track) they now have RVs you can rent. They sleep up to 8 people (or 16 stacked :hehe: ) for $100.00 per night. That's not bad if you split it up.

Sheila

Last edited:
Rules

The street class you say 2.4. How about a stock Duramax? I believe they are bigger than that stock. Are they legal? Thanks Jeff

I'll get you an Answer Jeff. Stewart sent me a set of updated rules , it now says 2.5.

Last edited:
The newer stock duramax has a 2.51 inlet , so thats the reason we made it a 2.5 class . And with checking it with a 2.55 plug this will allow a stock duramax , or any turbo 64mm or smaller to fit in this class.

If any one has any questions concerning the Pulling portion of the TS Event Please contact me at 614-732-1495 or e-mail me oakridge24@hotmail.com thanks,

STEWART

Last edited by a moderator: