TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

i tried ramada's site and they had plenty of rooms...are any hotels better for the action or closer than others?

There are not any Hotels very close to the Shop..I would suggest something near the Scottsville Rd. area that will get you nearest to all 3 locations(Pulls, Drag Strip, Shop)

im looking online now for the ones near the track...im more or less looking for the ones that will have the most people and after hours action!

getblown5.9 said:
im looking online now for the ones near the track...im more or less looking for the ones that will have the most people and after hours action!

There isn't anything near the track and most will be staying off that major exit that has the Drury and Hampton Inn. The Drury has a bar which seems to be an after shop day gathering spot.

We stopped at this exit by chance Sunday on the way home from Indy and it's growing like crazy. BG is even about to have their own new and fancy Sam's Club. :Cheer:

Trust me stay near the Scottsville rd. Area This is the Andy is talking about.

Last edited:
that looks to be exit 22, and i've already checked the ramada on off exit 22...they have rooms

getblown5.9 said:
that looks to be exit 22, and i've already checked the ramada on off exit 22...they have rooms

I speak from experience when I say book a cancel-able room yesterday if there is even a chance that you will be attending.

BG is big but it's not that big and attendance at this event grows exponentially each year.:Cheer:

just reserved a room at the ramada on scottsville rd. for thursday thru sunday.

i can cancel it up to the 10th at 6p.m. without being charged.

Here is the list of hotels with special rates..

HOTELS

BEST WESTERN **OFFICAL HOTEL OF TS PERFORMANCE EVENT *** 270-782-3800 RATES 69.00 &79.00 POOLSIDE

ASK FOR KRIS SWEENEY TO GET RATE

COMFORT INN 270- 843-1163 RATES 79.88

ECONO LODGE 270-842-6730 RATES 59.95

DAYS INN 270-781-6470 RATES 59.95

RAMADA INN 270-781-3000 RATES 55.00

getblown5.9 said:
just reserved a room at the ramada on scottsville rd. for thursday thru sunday.

i can cancel it up to the 10th at 6p.m. without being charged.

The Ramada is directly across the street from The Best Western.

Sheila

cant wait now...

i just have to find which of my friends want to go and be my tow rig, too risky to go 750miles from home with out the trailer

A trailer is just like an american Express card. "Can't leave home without it":hehe:

Which hotel is everyone staying at, Me and a buddy are heading that way but I want to make the reservation ahead of time. :Cheer:

Well, it has the official hotel listed as the Best Western.....I know some other members have rooms there. I have one there too.

UNBROKEN said:
I never reserve rooms...I like to live dangerously. LOL

It may be dangerous if your girl has a heavy purse and a hell of a swing....

:hehe: :D

Last edited:
Trust us when we tell you to stick close to the shop........it can get fun :D

Oh, and BTW, the easiest way to find the CompD crew?? Listen for the sound of beer cans rattling, it will be coming from the freshly installed beer can rug at the tent LOL LOL

lildevil02 said:
Which hotel is everyone staying at, Me and a buddy are heading that way but I want to make the reservation ahead of time. :Cheer:

Oh yea we will def br there bro!! Now the only question is, which truck to take yours or mine?

This sounds like its gonna be fun as hell I can't wait!!

:Cheer: :rockwoot:

Good News / Bad News

I was just informed that my friend's bachelor party is scheduled for the same weekend. The good news is that I don't have to be there until Saturday night. So it looks like I will only be able to make it to the open house.

Our party is supposed to start with a Hank Williams Jr / Skynyrd concert and wind up in various establishments in the Detroit area, possibly with a stop in jail.

I wish I could stay for the races, but being a groomsmen has certain responsibilities that must be upheld. I think I'm going to have to stop at the bank for a stack of $1 bills.