TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

The Best Western is best place to stay if you are pullling a trailer , they have a Dennys attached to it , and also a nice indoor pool and hot tub area with a few pool tables and arcade games .

Dennis just talke to Dan @ Scheid Diesel and the Scheid dragster will be coming to to the Outlaw Race :rockwoot:

Sheila

Bye Now said:
Dennis just talke to Dan @ Scheid Diesel and the Scheid dragster will be coming to to the Outlaw Race :rockwoot:

Sheila

The Schied Dragster ....AWESOME!!!:woohoo:

2006_car_Houston.gif

Hey Dustin What about bringing your Dragster for a little heads up racing???

:cheer: :rockwoot:

Last edited:
Paging Dustin Bentz...Driver-ATS / Valvoline Premium Blue Diesel Dragsters

i saw the ad in Diesel power guys, it looked good! just like the one you made phil... LOL

Just booked my room...:Cheer:

Dennis, can I leave my trailer at your shop after the race?
I need to fly out on Sunday (couldn't get out of this business trip) return Thursday, then pick it up and drive back to Colorado.

*I wanna go I wanna go* --Jumps up and down!!!!!!-- Ill even share a bed and cuddle lmao.

DieselGirli said:
*I wanna go I wanna go* --Jumps up and down!!!!!!-- Ill even share a bed and cuddle lmao.

Guess I can take the looooooong way there. I cuddle naked by the way.

im coming from the wrong coast dieselgirli...sorry

i dont like cuddling, i like to have room to kick and roll, and be able to fart, snore, and mumble all i want without the woman getting pissed off. mor enoises and gas come out of my body while im sleeping than any other time, especially when i been drinking.

getblown5.9 said:
im coming from the wrong coast dieselgirli...sorry

i dont like cuddling, i like to have room to kick and roll, and be able to fart, snore, and mumble all i want without the woman getting pissed off. mor enoises and gas come out of my body while im sleeping than any other time, especially when i been drinking.

Thanks for the Commentary:doh:

I'm hoping to be there, just waiting for the boss man to let me know if we're setting up shop, or throwing up a banner or what......:bang I better go remind him....LOL

Blowby said:
Just booked my room...:Cheer:

Dennis, can I leave my trailer at your shop after the race?
I need to fly out on Sunday (couldn't get out of this business trip) return Thursday, then pick it up and drive back to Colorado.

No problem :Cheer:

Sheila