TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

im gonna see about cutting off the end a mitered stack and lining it with foam, and making my own custom beer holder out of it...to keep my beer cold whil ein kentucky

getblown5.9 said:
im gonna see about cutting off the end a mitered stack and lining it with foam, and making my own custom beer holder out of it...to keep my beer cold whil ein kentucky

If'n you were smart, (not saying you aren't), you'd make a custom beer delivery system outta that stack. Be able to deliver foam protected beer's 20 to 30 yards away via remote control keyfob. :rules: :rockwoot: :hehe:

Now back to important discussion about the races............

I need info on the best place to setup for photo's, best place to drink beer and look at said photo's after the races.........

jharvey said:
Just booked a room at the Best Western, just can't decide on whether or not to bring the camera gear :bang :hehe:

Phil, are there places for good photo's to be had??

The Drag Strip has several good places for Pictures...I'll talk to Dennis and Shiela and see if I can't get it set up for you to have one of the good location.

wideopen said:
The Drag Strip has several good places for Pictures...I'll talk to Dennis and Shiela and see if I can't get it set up for you to have one of the good location.

Cool, that'd be great.

getblown5.9 said:
i
instead i will be taking half of my aluminum tool box in the bed of my truck, lining it with styrofoam and sealing it with caulk, then filling it with about 2 cases and ice for the time i'll be spending down at the race and whatnot.

2 cases per day right?

Robert, I have an event Tuesday-Wednesday and will be hauling my trailer to and from Denver should be finished and ready to travel that evening.

Nothing going on on Thursday or is there? Was leaving Wed night and arrive Thursday around 5 pm.

good luck ford guys. would be nice to see some competitive trucks there!!!

GO MIKE GO!!!!

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
2 cases per day right?

well it will only hold 2 cases at a time...and i was only referring to the drive down...its gonna be 14 hours:Cheer:

well mike lets try to leave togther, but do you think you can keep up my 6.0 pulling trailers? lol

haha im sure he'll be out front since the 6oh will be broke down and getting hauled on his trailer :owned: :hehe:

for some reason i doubt that lol lol
i have hauled a 7.3 or 2 behind one of my trucks but never had to hitch mine up behind a 7.3

Just got a room at the comfort inn. I plan on leaving the Baltimore area on thursday morning. An old employee whom I still talk too alot now lives like 2 hours from Bowling Green and is going to come with me so I have alot to look forward too that weekend. He has never seen a really fast diesel but he has the cleanest 94 powerstroke you could imagine. CANT FRIGGN WAIT

:rockwoot:

yeah I am a part time baltimoron, hard to keep away from the city for too long, the rest of the time im in oc. when you leavin ?

Back