TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

I've never seen a cookout at an event where there were ever any leftovers if that helps.LOL

True that Andy, but you haven't seen Danny's pot LOL LOL

Also, I need to talk with Dennis....naw scratch that, I'll give the REAL boss a ring (Shiela LOL ) and see what they have in mind, if I get there in time Thursday to make the stock we could have it for lunch that Friday instead of dinner.

Billysgoat said:
if I get there in time Thursday to make the stock we could have it for lunch that Friday instead of dinner.

Thats what I like to hear.:pop:

Billy, You can park you Command Post next to mine..
I will be washing it before It gets there..

Dammit!!! I suck at this picture addin stuff S.O.B.
This was supposed to be a pic of the 5er lol

Last edited:
Billysgoat said:
True that Andy, but you haven't seen Danny's pot LOL LOL

Also, I need to talk with Dennis....naw scratch that, I'll give the REAL boss a ring (Shiela LOL ) and see what they have in mind, if I get there in time Thursday to make the stock we could have it for lunch that Friday instead of dinner.

Actually, my buddy's got a pot just like mine. I can bring his pot and burner too if you want.

518 miles for good Gumbo is definatley worth it. Someone said there was going to be a truck event too...

imelmo said:
Actually, my buddy's got a pot just like mine. I can bring his pot and burner too if you want.

Right now I'm thinking your pot to cook the gumbo in and another smaller pot to cook the rice, as we get closer I'll let you know one way or the other Danny :thankyou2:

Ok guys and gals here is an updated sponsor list... Thank you for helping sponsor this event :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

Beans Diesel Performance - T-shirt & Dyno sponsor
Mass Diesel - T-Shirt & Banner Sponsor
Elite Diesel - T-shirt, Vendor spot & banner sponsor
Diesel Performance Parts - T-shirt, vendor spot & banner sponsor
TurboDieselRegister.com - T-shirt Sleeve Sponsor
TheDieselPlace.com - T-shirt sleeve sponsor
DieselSite.com - T-shirt sponsor
South Bend Clutch - T-Shirt Sponsor
B&M - T-Shirt Sponsor
CompetitionDiesel.com - T-shirt sponsor, Show-n-shine sponsor & Burnout contest sponsor
DI Performance - T-shirt Sponsor

Official Sled pull sponsor - Thank you's to Lenny @ Dynomite Diesel :rockwoot:

I just got in 21 plaques for the winners today, so get to Kentucky May 12th for your chance to take one home. Cash payout info for the sled pulls and drag races can be found @ www.tsoutlaw.com

:thankyou2: YES WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SPONSORS ANS ALL THE VOLUNTEERS BEHIND THE SCENES TO MAKE THIS ONE HECK OF A EVENT THIS YEAR :woohoo:

TooMuchBoost said:
There isn't anything near the track and most will be staying off that major exit that has the Drury and Hampton Inn. The Drury has a bar which seems to be an after shop day gathering spot.

We stopped at this exit by chance Sunday on the way home from Indy and it's growing like crazy. BG is even about to have their own new and fancy Sam's Club. :Cheer:

Anybody got a phone number for this Drury?

Nevermind, Drury was sold out. I'm at the Best Western.

Hey, are y'all gonna have nitrous re-fills there again? I have a tendancy to use some of mine on the way up there.:D

Bye Now said:
Ok guys and gals here is an updated sponsor list... Thank you for helping sponsor this event :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

Beans Diesel Performance - T-shirt & Dyno sponsor
Mass Diesel - T-Shirt & Banner Sponsor
Elite Diesel - T-shirt, Vendor spot & banner sponsor
Diesel Performance Parts - T-shirt, vendor spot & banner sponsor
TurboDieselRegister.com - T-shirt Sleeve Sponsor
TheDieselPlace.com - T-shirt sleeve sponsor
DieselSite.com - T-shirt sponsor
South Bend Clutch - T-Shirt Sponsor
B&M - T-Shirt Sponsor
CompetitionDiesel.com - T-shirt sponsor, Show-n-shine sponsor & Burnout contest sponsor
DI Performance - T-shirt Sponsor

Official Sled pull sponsor - Thank you's to Lenny @ Dynomite Diesel :rockwoot:

I just got in 21 plaques for the winners today, so get to Kentucky May 12th for your chance to take one home. Cash payout info for the sled pulls and drag races can be found @ www.tsoutlaw.com

I would like to also add Turbonetics to the sponsor list. :rockwoot: They are coming to set up a booth so be sure and check them out.

Sheila

imelmo said:
Hey, are y'all gonna have nitrous re-fills there again? I have a tendancy to use some of mine on the way up there.:D
you mean you drive with the bottle on? LOL LOL

No there will not be a refill station at the track. Bring plenty *nx* You can fill tanks up at Scotty's here in Bowling Green on Friday and Saturday. They are open from 8am until 5 am on Saturday if ya need too. They are conveniently located on Scottsville Road.

Sheila