TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

not sure yet, sometime thursday, gotta make sure i get the truck loaded ont he trailer and all my tools together just in case. may leave just after rush hour thursday morning

I am thinking about the same thing, see the wife off to work and then go play for the weekend:hehe: . If you want to email me we could possibly meet up somewhere on the road and run out together. i am going solo til i get to kentucky so i dont have a schedule. are you towing out your dodge?
split-tail@comcast.net

Last edited:
yea im towing my truck down with one of my buddy's 3rd gens. gonna be a long drive pulling 12k but its better than breaking something down there and having to somehow get it towed back to MD

Any of you RV'ers like JeepyJohnsonless LOL plan on doing any grilling Friday night or Saturday during the race because I just did an inventory and I have ~12#'s of sausage in the freezer I'm willing to donate to the cause?

CompD cookout maybe?

We can grill at the race Andy...that would be cool

Timbeaux38 said:
We can grill at the race Andy...that would be cool

Sweet. Put me down for the snausage and I'll see what else I can find in the freezer of tricks.;)

if i know which RV to look for and where to find the CompD crew i will be glad to throw a few packs of deer steaks in the cooler with some of my seasoning/rub on them to marinade. they are delicious!

getblown5.9 said:
if i know which RV to look for and where to find the CompD crew i will be glad to throw a few packs of deer steaks in the cooler with some of my seasoning/rub on them to marinade. they are delicious!

Bring it on! It won't be hard because the rv's will be on the one side of the TS building Friday and CompD will have a tent or two Saturday along the side of the track with a banner as usual.

IMO one of the coolest features about the TS race is it's a track where you get to park along the fence (vs. having to sit in the stands) next to the track and that fence is close to the track.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Look for this to be there, the "official" CompD Mobile Command Post :D

100_1199.JPG

Some of the partying and a lot of the food will be around there somewhere, I'm trying to choose between making a Gumbo or some Etouffee for Friday night eats so there should be a few folks around it most of the day.

Last edited:
Billysgoat said:
Look for this to be there, the "official" CompD Mobile Command Post :D

100_1199.JPG

Some of the partying and a lot of the food will be around there somewhere, I'm trying to choose between making a Gumbo or some Etouffee for Friday night eats so there should be a few folks around it most of the day.

I'm glad to see the command post will be there and I vote for the gumbo myself.LOL Seriously if you want to do a big batch of gumbo I'll even pick up some scrimp to go along with my snausage.

I could bring my deep fryer ifnn ya'awnt me too's:rockwoot:
We could either boil some corn or deep fry sumpin....
Maybe we could cook up some *bdh* :hehe:

TooMuchBoost said:
Any of you RV'ers like JeepyJohnsonless LO
Thanx.. Rag-gity AnDy:hehe:

[/QUOTE] I have ~12#'s of sausage [/QUOTE]:bs: You Friggin WISH:hehe:

JJeepyjohn said:
Thanx.. Rag-gity AnDy:hehe:
I have ~12#'s of sausage [/QUOTE]:bs: You Friggin WISH:hehe:[/QUOTE]

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I can tell already this race is going to be the best of 07 (as it is every year).

TooMuchBoost said:
I'm glad to see the command post will be there and I vote for the gumbo myself.LOL Seriously if you want to do a big batch of gumbo I'll even pick up some scrimp to go along with my snausage.

I've been leaning towards the Gumbo from the start, it's a whole lot harder to screw up when you are trying to feed 40 folks :bang I HAD two geese and three ducks plucked and frozen whole to make a gumbo with...then the freezer went TU.......oh well...scrimp and snausage gumbo it is :rockwoot:

I Would Like To Announce The Latest Sponsor To The Ts Event , Dynomite Diesel , They Are The Offical Sled Sponsor To The Sled Pulling Portion Of The Event .....thanks Lenny And All Your Staff We Really Appreciate It .

TooMuchBoost said:
Billy- How big is the pot and how much scrimp do we need?

First I need to have an idea how many folks I'll be feeding, I have a pot big enough to fry a turkey in, that pot 3/4 full of gumbo will feed about 25-30 folks, take all the sausage you have and about 5lb of scrimp. If we need to feed more than that we could probably talk Danny into bringing his BIG pot which will hold a sack of bugs, depending on the fill level you could feed up to about 100 head with it.......

Lemme start a thread on this and get a rough head count to help in planning :D

On Edit: If you would be so kind as to cast a vote for eats or no eats HERE

Last edited: