TS pics....

b02a2983.jpg

Hey Phil, you wanna know how I know you're gay? :poke:

I see you attempted to have a less gay mini back-pack this time. It didn't work LOL

WTF?

TS2010.jpg

Dang facebook incriminates everyone don't it? LOL Are they drug testing at events now? Looks like someone is peein' in a cup.

Between the shortbus rider from Florida and a certain fella from Jersey there should be some several LOL LOL
I actually started a new thread but:

Some pics and videos from TS on photobucket:

With heat, haze, and smoke, the auto focus freaked out a few times, but have at 'em.

Friday:
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/389SixPack/TS%202010%20Friday%20Unedited/

Saturday:
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/389SixPack/TS%202010%20Friday%20Unedited/TS%202010%20Saturday%20Unedited/

Doug and Rico were looking for the Back Freeze plug that had blown out of the back of the block on De-ranged. They needed water poured in the system....I was the water boy...The more I look at that picture the worst it looks.

Hey Phil, you wanna know how I know you're gay? :poke:

I see you attempted to have a less gay mini back-pack this time. It didn't work LOL
Hey kyle, know how i know you're gay? You can tell its me from my ass.

That's a camelback as well. So go to hell. LOL

Hey kyle, know how i know you're gay? You can tell its me from my ass.

That's a camelback as well. So go to hell. LOL

I would call him gay because he even noticed you in that picture... I damn sure didn't..I can only see jeans shorts, boots and white t's LOL

I would call him gay because he even noticed you in that picture... I damn sure didn't..I can only see jeans shorts, boots and white t's LOL
exactly, i didn't even realized phil was standing there till after i took the pic... HAHA BTW I think that was the fuel girls in the white with jean shorts and boots. Don't remember for sure though.

I realized that after I posted, but I hoped it would go un-noticed. Should'da known better LOL

exactly, i didn't even realized phil was standing there till after i took the pic... HAHA BTW I think that was the fuel girls in the white with jean shorts and boots. Don't remember for sure though.
LOL Yes, that was two of the fuel girls - and that was Phil stalking the Fuel Girls :doh: