TS pics....

Is that Beans Motor in post #24? That manifold looks familiar and it looks like a Zeus hangin off the side of the block...

Holy leans.

5c6d7b6c.jpg

Hah, that head/manifold is Acorn 616's/Aron Nicks hehehehe!!

When you installing that thing?

5c6d7b6c.jpg

Is it just me, or does the leaning photo make Deranged look like Lightning McQueen in "Cars"?

Disney-Lightning-McQueen-135497.jpg

BTW - great photos! And Dex, it looks like she was either a really young mommy to the Jr. driver or a big sister, so maybe she's not jailbait after all. I noticed you didn't post any photos of her from the front, were you afraid she'd see you and file a stalking restraining order? ;)

How did Darren Morrison and Bo Layne run? I heard it was a slick track, but didn't hear any ETs or speeds.

And here is what happens when someone sends a naken pic to Tim and Richard simultaneously:

Dsc02886.jpg

And another interesting one frmo 389sixpack's photos, Apparently Dennis Perry has had some reconstructive surgery:
Dsc02820.jpg

Damn, there are some funny pics in 389sixpack's stuff:
Dsc02783.jpg

Look closely, Richard has "Dura-Dan" on a name tag on his back...

Another one courtesy of 389sixpack, make up your own caption:
Dsc03012.jpg

Another one courtesy of 389sixpack, make up your own caption:
Dsc03012.jpg

LMAO...when it's that hot out...a man has got to do what a man has got to do!

I do think they should watch to make sure there aint no camera's around though to catch said activities...LOL :doh:

5c6d7b6c.jpg

Is it just me, or does the leaning photo make Deranged look like Lightning McQueen in "Cars"?

Disney-Lightning-McQueen-135497.jpg

BTW - great photos! And Dex, it looks like she was either a really young mommy to the Jr. driver or a big sister, so maybe she's not jailbait after all. I noticed you didn't post any photos of her from the front, were you afraid she'd see you and file a stalking restraining order? ;)
I paid close attention to her, she had NO ring on her finger, and that kid was like 9 or 10 years old, so to old to be her son, and the dad looked older, so i think she was the big sis/daughter. To me she looked about 20-22. Pics from the front? Well she looked busy and I didn't want to bother her by trying to talk to her. Wished i would have though! LOL

Whose dragster is this one (it was in other photos showing the red intake piping and compressor housings)?
Dsc02912.jpg