turbo for 650hp??

straight_six

What turbo would i need to 650 hp on fuel?? and what size of injector? I'm new to the 12valve so take it easy on me!! I just want to stick with a single if i can!! Is there any head work that needs to be done to get to that horsepower level? Its on a 94....

an A5k or S400 if you are going to pull it. 66 if you are going to drag race it.

I ran a 64-71.80 and had great results on the street and strip. The truck ran 11.50s and pulled a 634hp on fuel only.

where did you get that from?

Brad was running a Super B Special from BD-Power.

Very similar turbo to the HT Turbo 64/71/14. I believe there are several vendors out there that modify S300 turbos so if you shop around you can find a deal. BD wants 1700 or so for that turbo, I'm no turbo expert but it's possible that BD or Brad Ponci tweaked the internals of that turbo to make the most of it's components.

For example, every exhaust housing casting comes with minor blemishes and burrs, cleaning those up might make the difference between 600 and 650 HP.

Just a question..

why not a small set of compounds? 35/14 over a 3b, or a 400.. those combos with the right injectors, and tuning will support 600 plus horses... and can be towed with..

Rick

Just a question..

why not a small set of compounds? 35/14 over a 3b, or a 400.. those combos with the right injectors, and tuning will support 600 plus horses... and can be towed with..

Rick

This wont even have a hitch on it so not worried about towing.... down the road i might build some twins for it. Dont really wanna spend money for twins right now....