Twin Hood Stacks

Pretty neat! I would like it better if they were a little further back though, which would be rediculous under the hood though...

That's Heath from Hot rod diesel just north of Toronto....that truck is wild....Heath and his brother run 2 trucks in pro mod class.

great bunch of guys

http://www.hotroddiesel.ca/

Heath spent 2 years building that rig and on that run it sucked a spring from the air shut off plate and he had to pull the motor again.......the top turbo on the twins is a HX60 i believe....the bottom one would suck in a small house.....HU

Scott

The atmosphere turbo is an HX82 not sure on inducer size.

Does it always bounce that bad ?

BBD

Their was a 3rd gen at Hillsboro with twin hood stacks he did not get off the line to well and stopped not far after, I could not see the truck for 3 min. atleast (It was engulfed in smoke). I would stick with 1 IMO.
Brandon

curt runs twin 82's

Thier are some guys out thier that run 82's as single's

Travis

Isn't saying hx82 like saying s300? Lots of variations.

Two hood stacks, should be one stack off of each of two turbos, i.e. triples with two primaries. That is what I was thinking before I saw the under hood picutures. Truck runs hard though.

i kinda thought the idea of a hoodstack was to get the exhaust gasses out of the turbo as quickly as possable.

to each there own i suppose

i think a set of shot gun stacks sideways would look pretty cool coming out of the hood.

Those stacks are different... And different is a good thing...Very cool guys!!

ok,...i thought it was a 60........you pull?...i don't think i have seen you (your truck) at any of the pulls

I think you are right the top one looks like an hx60 the bottom is the hx82. I hit maybe 5 or 6 pulls towards the end of the year. I was in the local class thou. My promod motor is going in this spring. I saw your truck at Diesel Doctors dyno day , nice numbers you put down. That thing rips! My truck is the red duramax that was there. -Curtis

Back