Twin turbo P-Pumped 24 Valve Fummins

Smokin' LB7

This is a 2000 Ford F-250 with an 8" lift on 38" Toyo Mud Terrain tires and 16" American Racing Rims.

The truck had a blown up V-10, and I replaced it with a Cummins Diesel. The truck runs and drives great, and is about 95% done. Just needs a couple more things to finish it up.

Here is what is done to the truck:
Rebuilt 2001 24-Valve Cummins Diesel - New main bearings, Rod Bearings, tappets, and seals
P Pump conversion done and timing set around 18*
H-11 Head Studs
Rebuilt Head
Destroked engine mounts
3-Piece Exhaust Manifold
MaxSpool Cam - Its the largest one they offer without needing relief cuts in the pistons
Upgraded injectors - I dont know the exact size, but I do know they are 7 hole (dont know the hole size). I want to say they are 36LPM injectors, but that could be way off
Compound turbos - S358 / S475
ATS 47RE Built transmission with billet input shaft and billet flex plate
ATS SelectShift standalone valve body
AirDog II Fuel Pump
Rebuilt transfer case
Frame was painted with under body coating in the engine compartment
Engine was painted flat black

All of the gauges work on the truck. It has a glow shift 3-in-1 gauge but the boost gauge isnt working, i dont know why. Truck starts and sounds great and you can see from the videos. Honestly, it could use a second battery or a better single, but the single hasn't let me down yet. It just turns over a little slower than i would like.

What it needs to be finished:
Exhaust - It has a little down pipe started out of the bottom turbo
Transmission cross member modified to fit the front drive shaft
A/C lines made - has all of the components and wired up, just doesnt have lines. The heater works great!
Wiring could be put into a loom and made into a harness
Small leak coming from somewhere, just cant seem to find it
Standalone transmission needs to be tuned. It shifts out of first way too early, and could just use some adjustments around some of the other shift points. But transmission shifts firm and smooth
Needs a larger transmission cooler, the stock V-10 cooler cant always keep up with the tranny around town. Highway it is perfectly fine, but stop and go lets it get a little warmer than I like. A 6.0L powerstroke cooler would be a direct replacement

The truck it self has 16X,XXX miles on it, but all drive train components have been rebuilt and are practically brand new. I only have about 500 miles since I finished the conversion. The truck isnt exactly a beauty queen, but definitely not junk. There are no wobbles, shakes, squeaks, or rattle AT ALL. It actually drives pretty nice...for being on 38's.

I am asking $19500 obo. Looking to make a deal, so lets talk. Worst I can do is say no.

I would trade or do a partial trade as well. I would be in for another diesel (Crew Cab Long Bed would be ideal, but willing to look at anything and lifted is always a plus, but doesnt need to be), diesel excursion, 2500 Suburban, Hummer H2, Lexus GX 470, Denali, Escalade or some other truck or SUV. Probably not too interested in any cars, since I already have one.

Any more questions, give me a call/text/PM 9703897172

http://youtu.be/aT8VBb3vlgs
http://youtu.be/BwKzJzKBZqw
http://youtu.be/o9FawSGoIAY

Will post pictures as soon as I get back to my computer. I can text or email pictures for now

New Price 18000 obo

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
did you build this? not knowing the injector size leads me to no. i could be interested in a few weeks.

I did build this. The injectors were labeled as 36LPM, but I didnt have them tested to find out for sure

This truck is sorta close to me, wish i had the means to buy this thing. But i have one too many money pits already...

bump for a sweet truck