Twin turbo P-Pumped 24 Valve Fummins

what is the small leak and is it a standard transmission?

I am not sure where exactly the leak is coming from, but I am fairly sure I have narrowed it down to either coming out of the hole the dipstick tube goes into, or from the black cover right above the dipstick tube. I just have not had time to figure it out.

The transmission is a built ATS trans with standalone VB and billet input shaft

Don't want to sell the engine transmission and transfer case?

Sorry man, probably not going to part this thing out. I wish I could do it that easy

Its undoing all the hard work put into that truck!! I still want this truck, dang nice truck for sure!

Are you going to truck fest next weekend?

Its undoing all the hard work put into that truck!! I still want this truck, dang nice truck for sure!

Are you going to truck fest next weekend?

Thanks man. I'm definitely willing to deal on this thing. Hate to do it, but you know how it goes.

I'm probably not going to make truck fest. Ive got other things going on, and I've run plenty of embarrassing passes in my old truck at truck fest to last me a lifetime

Whos compound set up? I need those for my fummins wann go back to a single set up?

I built the compounds. The but the intermediate charge pipe is the one ATS uses an I just modified it to fit my turbos.

These turbos just work too well to go back to a single. Sorry man. I know once someone drives this thing, that's going to be a major selling point

I would love to buy this truck but i can't import it if it is modified unless it is over 30 years old. It looks nice, sounds great and good luck with the sale...

I would love to buy this truck but i can't import it if it is modified unless it is over 30 years old. It looks nice, sounds great and good luck with the sale...

Thanks man. Too bad, where are you from? Just curious