Twins support on 12v

Another bracket option is this twin bracket with integrated wastegate port.

TwinsPlate002.jpg

TwinsPlate001.jpg

oil-burner said:
Seems like I need some more info, I'm GOING to do a set of twins. I have a silverbullet for a top turbo, and two choises for a bottom. 1st on is a holset ht4c (?) has a inducer/exducer of 83.8/138.9 2nd on is a garrett 171701 from a detroit 71mm inducer I know these might not be the optimal lower turbos but which one would bre better, keep in mind that the lower will be upgraded later. would like to keep the piping the same for know and later ?

scot

The HT4C would be a good choice, Parts are getting harder to find for them. But they flow lots of air

Adam do you have pics of all the pipes mocked up with the gate in place? Are you gonna get a second gate for the 480 or wait and see if you can add to your collection of turbo shrapnel???

Notice the very intricate water jet cuts, someone did a very nice job on these plates....

Glenn, I guess you do only look at the pictures on these posts.

Jerrod, We have some but these cannot be used on a truck owned by someone that cannot name it on their own!

Chris, I am double wastegating the 62 and single wastegating the 480. I will have one final mock up this week and get some pics, then off to powdercoat for everything.

If only I had cool pictures to post....with more wategates then Adam.

Adam does that mean you need me to get one more? I can get you one today and just replace it from one of the other sets being built.

Instead of a jet engine on a skid in your superduty you could opt for the twin mother bottles ratched strapped in the box with some #8 lines. It would be fun......at least for a second or two

Yeah but you have to have the fuel to run 800 hp worth of nitrous, can dual CP3s do that??? I think there is a P-Pump in the mail that can....Hmm

Chris I could strap our mother bottle in next to my single stack and make it look like dual stacks for Indy, that would be cool.

I think your on to something (or ON something) with your thought of going back to the stack. You never know when your mud terrains and your welded carrier might point you in the direction you just came from when you feed this beast......with the smoke pointed up at least you may see which way your headed....although I bet it will still be a blur

Red Stroke said:
Yeah but you have to have the fuel to run 800 hp worth of nitrous, can dual CP3s do that??? I think there is a P-Pump in the mail that can....Hmm
Chris I could strap our mother bottle in next to my single stack and make it look like dual stacks for Indy, that would be cool.

P-pumps are so last year. :blahblah1:

I will agree with you when I see comman rail injection dominating all aspects of the high performance diesel arena. Untill then the P-Pump is GOD.....

You cannot tell me a P-Pump isn't sexy!
100_1381.jpg

Oh and here is a picture for your viewing pleasure!

I would like to send a big THANKS out to Steve "uncle bens" Nikkel for NOT using the "close-2-chrome" paint on the P-Pump I now own.

carfichris said:
I would like to send a big THANKS out to Steve "uncle bens" Nikkel for NOT using the "close-2-chrome" paint on the P-Pump I now own.

:owned:

Back