twins

Lostnwalmart

ok so with all my recent overtime i have some $$ burning a hole in my pocket. i have a GTA5523BNS (132lbs a min with a wastegated 1.18 housing) for the low pressure charger and was wondering what you guys think would be a good top turbo for this setup. I was thinking a gt40 or gt42, this will be for a hot street/ drag strip setup so spool up isnt a main concern and it will be better than my hx60 single now anyways lol. cant wait to hear your toughts.

Why? I have seen many make more than that with only an S300.

Ok I'll say it one more time. His good injectors were not in the truck. They were with Weston, being improved. So in the mean time he ran some crappy 370 injectors and ended up dynoing with them just for fun. The truck makes more than 545hp. That truck runs.

Last edited:
And i know a man who can pick his nose with his left testicle but even that amazing feat has nothing to do with this thread, if you wish to discuss this further ill make a new thread and go at it but for now lets leave this one to the topic i am very interested in and ready to spend some $$ on.

something with a 62 or 64 , and say a 14 housing.13 for quicker spool........ should make ya a rocket ship.

how much ot did ya get? I am thinking the ball bearings would be the best out there, just get ready to hear them scream, buddy has them on his fummins and wow do they make some noise.

enough for a ball bearing gt40 lol, that would be a wicked twins setup. Why do i decide to do this after i finally get the hx60 to drive nice :bang

well Forrest talked me into the gta42 to go on top of this puppy , should be a fun setup! if any one disagrees let me know and if some turbo grurus could get me the official specs on the 42 that would be super swell. Forrest said it was a 71mm wheel with a 78mm turbine and a 1.10 waste gated housing.

after that ya gotta hook up witha fellow Texan and put a 181 210 in there !

Well after finding out I live only 30 min away from Forrest I went and looked at the turbo he had. It looked good has a 1.15 ar wastegated exhaust and t6 foot. Here it is next to my gta55
e20425d0.jpg

acceebec.jpg

It has a Detroit part number if any one can trace the number I'll get it tomorrow , so I can get a compressor map for this thing. Hope to have these on in a few weeks

you going to get a different exhaust housing for your new top turbo? t-6 seems kind of big...

Back