twins

ok turbo gods out there would the gt4294 be a better top turbo than the gt4202? im sure it will spool much faster (like a 62mm vrs a 66) and i doubt that the 4294 would limit me on the top. big blue got me thinking, with a 1.01 housing this set would be good for a hot street/drag setup? or will the bigger wheel treat me fine when i can get 10 psi from my hx60 at 2k rpm (76mm wheel)?

I wouldn't recommend a 4202 for a street truck. I put mine on just for ****s and giggles, but theres pretty much nothing at 2k rpm. 2500 it was on its way though. Not much of a highway turbo. That was with a 1.01 T6 w/g housing. I'm thinking of swapping to a T6 housing on my GTX on the twins, so I might try the tial housing as a single since I would just have to get an adapter made up, so no real cash outlay. The 4294 should come in sooner, so it might make it much more friendly.

well after some thinking im going to go ahead with the twins the goal is to have them on by then end of this weekend. race with the single gt4202 then take it home and tear it all apart and get the twins on it LOL

Back