Two Stock Turbo DMAX's at Moroso

StockHP

We made some passes at Moroso last night and I managed to get a 12.6 at 105. Here are my slips.

Attachments

• DSC00135.JPG
    DSC00135.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00136.JPG
    DSC00136.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00137.JPG
    DSC00137.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00138.JPG
    DSC00138.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 21
I had a good time last night at moroso I went 12.39 at 108 on the stock turbo #2 only with basic performance upgrades in a 05 duramax CCSB 4x4 I will have time slips up shortly and video

I am in PSL ....... we need to get together....... I just got my 94 back together. It needs some TLC but its all but done.

Nice numbers

Well i live in Okee county. u guys are close to here right? I ran 12.7 on #2 and a after market turbo, to make up for the 2 cylinders i'm shorted:poke:. so we should be pretty close. Oh yeah i forgot, hey stock hp and skintback can u guys come to okeechobee help me strip my truck too:kick:. how did morso let u all race on five gallon buckets?LOL I know shedding weight is not against the rules but be truthful on u'r mods. :bs: 12.39 is not basic upgrades

Well Done Fellas......It prob. cost me twice what it did you guys to get my 12.644 @ 106ish...

BUT, you go much higher and you'll be buy'n new rods and crackin that Dmax open!!! Cummins!!! Good for at Least 800ish on stock motor internals!!!

Not bashing Dmax's....I own a totally stock 02 LB7 as well!!!

Congrats fellas!!!

Well i live in Okee county. u guys are close to here right? I ran 12.7 on #2 and a after market turbo, to make up for the 2 cylinders i'm shorted:poke:. so we should be pretty close. Oh yeah i forgot, hey stock hp and skintback can u guys come to okeechobee help me strip my truck too:kick:. how did morso let u all race on five gallon buckets?LOL I know shedding weight is not against the rules but be truthful on u'r mods. :bs: 12.39 is not basic upgrades
:hehe: It's O.K. OkeeGoat once you start building your regular cab we will help you strip her down.

:hehe: It's O.K. OkeeGoat once you start building your regular cab we will help you strip her down.

Hey Stock Hp the good thing is i don't have power windows so i don't have to take my doors apart. Did u pull the carpet too?:hehe: The bad thing is, in all reality u don't want me to start building on the single cab d-max, YOU have a hard time keeping up with the c.c. Pasture Grazer parked next to it.:kick:

Hey Stock Hp the good thing is i don't have power windows so i don't have to take my doors apart. Did u pull the carpet too?:hehe: The bad thing is, in all reality u don't want me to start building on the single cab d-max, YOU have a hard time keeping up with the c.c. Pasture Grazer parked next to it.:kick:

If you could only keep that tranny going behind that pasture grazer I would be worried. :eek:wned:

well okee goat it sounds to me like you drank some haterade, tell you what lets strip the 5.9 down and see a 12.3 after you get the tranny fixed of course, oh yeah you gotta leave the bottle home also.

Amazing how these stock turbo'd Dmaxs run with just tuning, lift pump, and a trans. Congrats guys!

Here is the slip.
s2zkh1.jpg

Hey Skintknees u think we can have the goat back together by Wend? Just got off phone with suncoast. Oh yeah hey shorty how that 6.7 running:eek:wned::hehe:LOL:hehe:LOL