U D C

You guy's know that I am sworn to secrecy. Lets just say 2012 will be more advancement.

I agree with the above statement. I'm hoping something along the lines of data logging.

You guy's know that I am sworn to secrecy. Lets just say 2012 will be more advancement.

While that is to be expected... can I expect an upgrade for my Jr or will I need a Sr, or is the UDC a separate platform like the SSR?

Somebody go get Bob all schnockered up and see if he'll spill the beans. LOL

I believe it stands for U Dumb Chumps, go pick a number between 1 and 50.....:poke::evil:evil

Over on cummins forum some one emailed MADS and this is what they got back-

ME: Could someone please tell me what this new U.D.C. is? Or at least give me some idea?

MADS RESPONSE: "U.D.C. will be our new software that will let you be able to fine tune your truck with YOUR settings. It will work together with a Smarty and will be available in all products in our range".

Sounds like itll be an add on to whatever smarty platform your currently using.

It will work together with a Smarty and will be available in all products in our range".

[/QUOTE] thats what i like to hear

can't wait to hear more about this, throw us a bone please, btw 1.6b will be hard to inprove on

saw where bob posted on a smarty for sale in the swap section. I'd be much more tempted to buy another smarty for my single wheel if I knew what this was about. I would like to have one to replace the ats tuner. But since we don't know guess I'll just wait.