udc pro version

Wow, hate to be the wet blanket but if we're doing a wish list for the pro product then I'm going out on a limb and saying that it's no where close to being released.

you do realize how much of a strain the epa can put on a business right? safe to bet they have been dealing with that a lot more than working on new releases to a limited market.

i would just like to hear something on even a tiny eta for release, maybe even say they are working on it, or just say there is no pro version coming out. I know as soon as i spend 3k on efi live swap for my rig the pro version will come out.

I guess really i would just like to hear more on what going on with it other than, we'll tell you when its ready.

It's not that limited of market, since Smarty is the only user controlled software available for 03-05, as primitive as it is, UDC is still better than the con-o-tune. As for my wants and desires, FUEL FUEL FUEL past 3600 and data logging!!!!!!!

Last edited:
data logging sounds great, just doubtful on pre 06 trucks. Rpm would sure be nice. Come on guys, what else is lacking on the current udc software? lay it on thick, otherwise it might get missed.

Good smoothing capabilities.

Ability to turn off 03's cold weather rail pressure.

Actual duration map.

Of course boost limited fueling table.

Does anyone have the edge CTS? If they can datalog rail pressure and engine load then I can't see why we couldn't watch a short data log run go through program..

And yes killing the cold weather rail pressure drop in the early 03's would be great..

The snapon scanner i borrowed can data log a bunch of stuff. So why cant smarty do that too?

could you clarify, a bunch of stuff? and on what truck, the one in your sig??

i can log, in graph form, the main things to watch, commanded rp, actual rp, load, rpm, apps, rpm, iat, coolant temps, map, trans pressures, all trans functions. if it a sensor it will log it. cant log duration or timing, there are more PIDs that it can log but i only pay attention to a few of them. With the snapon i can log, save, and then pull up when back at home to look at the data and see what is going on.

no problem mikmaze, was surprised to see that my motor never gets over 67% load too, kinda makes adjusting the tables from 70-100% pointless

I think there is a thread about that, shows different than it is apparently.