Unbelieveable!!!

Thats some goooood oilLOL . I had to buy 14 qts for the by-pass and almost fainted with the filters and oil it was $136. Three qts would be a lot cheaper:Cheer:

ILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH TIMBEAUX WE GOT SUM BIG RUTTS IN BAMA my truck has the bully steps on it an ive already broken the driverside off never mounted the p/s yet cause i tore the d/s off in like 2 weeks but replaced now as far as the flaps go there alright they do good but the might be cause mine are full length on an my truck is a flatbed so everything from the backdoors back has plenty of room l

MD-LUCKY said:
Heh. Heh. Heh.

"Lucky"

I get it.

:ylsuper: :Cheer: :thankyou2:

You're a fart smeller, I figured you would LOL LOL

BTW, how long did it take to get the smell out of the cab??

You know.. Its still there.

I'm not one to figgit with something for more then about 2 hours.

Just like my brakes. I couldn't fix the brakes, so I just made the horn a LOT LOUDER.

It didn't really help in this situation, but laying on the horn as I went over at least scared a few woodland creatures to the same level I was at.

MD-LUCKY said:
You know.. Its still there.

I'm not one to figgit with something for more then about 2 hours.

Just like my brakes. I couldn't fix the brakes, so I just made the horn a LOT LOUDER.

It didn't really help in this situation, but laying on the horn as I went over at least scared a few woodland creatures to the same level I was at.

That's some funny stuff right there! LOL LOL