up coming truck pulls pa or md

tryblue

hey any upcoming pulls or lists of pulls in the southern eastern pa or md coming up and lebanon pulls coming up. sucks buck pull was rained out

Theres a truck pull on june 5th in walnutport pa up here near allentown.

May 30 is a pull in Cumberland MD, June 13 is at the BUCK, Chestertown MD is the end of June- not sure of date yet, July 11 is a diesel day with drag and dyno at Cecil County Dragway, Cecil County Fair in MD is the end of July, Mason Dixon Fair in PA is sometime in July IIRC, August 1 is at the BUCK, and Sept 12 is at the BUCK. Tuckahoe in Queen Annes County MD has another pull- just had one yesterday- but im not sure of its date right now either. There are plenty to keep busy on- I want to go to Lebanon PA as well, but havent gotten any dates on it yet! -Steven

snyder county tractor pullers have one at Selinsgrove PA on Sat. May 23rd street,mod street, and pro street.

pulls

whats the rules between the classes in selinsgrove thanks for all the repsonses

May 30 is a pull in Cumberland MD, June 13 is at the BUCK, Chestertown MD is the end of June- not sure of date yet, July 11 is a diesel day with drag and dyno at Cecil County Dragway, Cecil County Fair in MD is the end of July, Mason Dixon Fair in PA is sometime in July IIRC, August 1 is at the BUCK, and Sept 12 is at the BUCK. Tuckahoe in Talbot County MD has another pull- just had one yesterday- but im not sure of its date right now either. There are plenty to keep busy on- I want to go to Lebanon PA as well, but havent gotten any dates on it yet! -Steven

Fixed it for ya!

Will....

8. Trucks with Standard Transmissions must have a steel bell housing and block saver and or blanket. Trucks with Automatic Transmission must have a transmission safety blanket.

Is this strictly enforced by the snyder county tractor pullers association? I can see with the higher rpm guys, but vp guys dont get much higher than red line down the track. This is nice and close to me but i dont have a trans blanket.

They never enforced it before but they are getting tougher on stuff since last year at lebanon. Do you have a certified flywheel?

Im running and auto in a vp44 powed truck, my flex plate is up to par with any certs that im aware of. Id really like to get my first hook and see if its ready yet.

8. Trucks with Standard Transmissions must have a steel bell housing and block saver and or blanket. Trucks with Automatic Transmission must have a transmission safety blanket.

Is this strictly enforced by the snyder county tractor pullers association? I can see with the higher rpm guys, but vp guys dont get much higher than red line down the track. This is nice and close to me but i dont have a trans blanket.

I know all the board members. I'll get updated rules and post them,or at least find out more info

Dieselman47 i appreciate it. I only turn 3500 max if its a loose track and im lucky. Also it said 630 start is that pulls or tech? If you can find out how late tech in will take you, id appreciate that 2. Its a bit of a drive for us and we have some other racin that day and i gotta figure what time tech is. Thanks a bucnh Rob.

Does anyone have any info on when Lebanon is having there pulls? i want to go, but i dont know when they are! THANKS Steven

yea i want to go up there to, i went up with a buddy last year, and it was a really good track, and they have cash payouts

I herd there is a pull in CA on saturday I hope to see you there. LoL

How many pulls do they have in lebanon? I no the fair is at the end of july.

when do they usually run the pro stock diesel class at selinsgrove, early or late?