up coming truck pulls pa or md

What time does teching and registration start for the Cumberland pull? Someone was asking about the Lebanon pulls, they are July 11th, July24th and/or july 29th and September 12th. Lebanon has a website.

Saturday, May 30th
Gates Open
Swap Meet Opens
Camping Area Opens
10:00 AM
Dyno Begins
12:00 NOON
Beer Sales Begin, PROPER I.D. REQUIRED
6:00 PM
Concert Begins
Renegade
8:00 PM
Charlie Kenny Band
Swap Meet Closes
12:00 Midnight
Event Day Ends
Concert Ends
Beer Sales End

Sunday May 31
9:00 AM
Gates Open
Swap Meet Opens
10:00 AM
Dyno Begins
Sled Pull Pit Opens
1:00 PM
Sled Pull Begins
6:00 PM
Swap Meet Closes
Swap Meet Tear Down/Clean Up Begins
Event ends after final pull

Here is a link ::: Global Truck Outfitters :::

I might be at the hole on Friday night if my new sbc hydrolics come early enough on Friday. It is an hour drive for me.
I will be at Globals Sunday morning between 10 and 11. I am dynoing and pulling in the 2.8 class. I have a gold 2nd gen "Endless Expense" on the windshield.

Last edited:
I might be at the hole on Friday night if my new sbc hydrolics come early enough on Friday. It is an hour drive for me.
I will be at Globals Sunday morning between 10 and 11. I am dynoing and pulling in the 2.8 class. I have a gold 2nd gen "Endless Expense" on the windshield.

See you there man.

Global is only 1 hour 30 min from me. I might come down if my bro wants to go.

What time does teching and registration start for the Cumberland pull? Someone was asking about the Lebanon pulls, they are July 11th, July24th and/or july 29th and September 12th. Lebanon has a website.

THANKS- What is there website? -Steven

sharp truck 724...cant miss that burnt orange! might try and hit that global deal if i can fill the truck with fellow fuel purchasers! lol

Jeremy I may be there Sunday. Stacy is pulling as long as he gets the fuel line in time. Blew one apart at Elkins.

Man seems like a busy pulling weekend. I cant make any this weekend, fishing trip tomorro is messing me up. But next friday is the pull in walnutport, at Lorahs Pig Roast.

I should be a Smithton to help with tech.

See you there Kevin. I emailed the smithton hole asking about my fiberglass hood. They told me to email the guy in charge of the pull & tech. I emailed him, but no return email yet?