up coming truck pulls pa or md

I talked to my buddy, he is coming with us.....he said he will get the trailer if needed. I'm pulling!

good deal, it will be nice to meet ya. i got mine running last night, hoping everything works tomorrow when its hooked to the sled.

good deal, it will be nice to meet ya. i got mine running last night, hoping everything works tomorrow when its hooked to the sled.

It took me all day yesterday to clean the mud off of my truck from Friday night. They don't call it Smithton Hole for nothing.:hehe: It will be nice to meet you as well TJ, just look for a fat guy wearing a black HD cam hat sitting by a hotdog shack.:hehe:

The pull I was talking about is in Walnutport, PA on Friday the 5th, just north of Allentown

Anybody have anymore info??

Its starts at 5pm and i think last year they ran a stock and modified class, i dont know what rules they run or anything. If we're done baling hay im gonna show up with mine and see what they say.

Its starts at 5pm and i think last year they ran a stock and modified class, i dont know what rules they run or anything. If we're done baling hay im gonna show up with mine and see what they say.

Thats my problem, I don't want to make the trip if I won't be able to run. I've got hay to bale too

Walnutport pull

Here is what i got so far about the pull.

Attachments

• pullsadvertise2.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 30
I dont know what you have but if its street legal you shouldnt have a problem.

yea, street legal...stock turbo, just tune, trans, other basic stuff

Only place I ever pulled before was the buck

Sounds good, tho to bad your truck isnt ready. I hope the weather stays nice, so far looking good for fri.

yeah it sux i'm down to the fass and the nozzles but i need to aquire some more parts before i put this used fass on i bought

The forecast isnt looking to healthy for tomorro pulls. I hope it clears up early enough to run.