up coming truck pulls pa or md

when do they usually run the pro stock diesel class at selinsgrove, early or late?

They usually start with the light gas classes and work up to heavier diesel classes. If you're gonna come in give me a call and let me know if you're gonna be late. Rob can pull the mod street class so drag him along in also.

Ill be there im having another drop hitch made tomorro cause we had some mis calculations with my hitch and bump stops. With my weight on the hitch was to high and now the bump stops will be to short when my drop hitch is made. But its nothing we cant fix with a welder next week. I just wanna get the first hook on to see if it will stay together.

yeah im going with some friends...dont know of anyone is pulling...i drive a silver mega dually with stacks..(go figure) lol stop by...im trying to get there early enough for a nice spot on the fence.

I'll be there, pulling first time with my new setup. If they allow more than one pull, I'm gonna do back to back Redline vs. Adrenaline runs.

yeah im going with some friends...dont know of anyone is pulling...i drive a silver mega dually with stacks..(go figure) lol stop by...im trying to get there early enough for a nice spot on the fence.

Stop down & say hello. I won't have time to stop up between tech, setting blocks & registration. I'll probably be running late from work like usual.:hehe:

disturbed id like to talk to ya sun i need hooked up with a good 2.6 charger an some machiene work