up coming truck pulls pa or md

LOL There not pulling for $1k to win. If it was a fiberglass bed, that would be a different story.

it doesnt...so i upgraded

half of them are in...waiting on the other half tomorrow. then friday and saturday the truck goes on a diet

I'd like to watch your truck in action, really hope to see you there. Just don't beat up on me too badly.

I'd like to watch your truck in action, really hope to see you there. Just don't beat up on me too badly.

im trying...hoping to get it running again tomorrow.

what class you pull in? i doubt we will be pulling together

Anybody have any info on a pull this Friday? I remember reading about one, just can't find it. Somewheres in PA.

How many trucks pulled at cumberland last year. I am coming from about 4 hrs away and want to be sure there are going to be a good bit of trucks there. I want to make the ride worth it.
Thanks Brian

Yea, i ran there a few years ago when FFP was doing the promoting but believe he lost it and dont believe they had anything there the last 2 years. Should be a few trucks there that i know of couple 2.8's and my open truck

My brother & I will be there Sunday. I'm undecided if I'll be pulling or spectating though. My trailer is parked about 2 1/2 hours from the pull.