up coming truck pulls pa or md

i'll def. be back at smithton...may hook...parts are goin in today~ triple disc converter & garmon valvebody, traction bars and mod cp3....im gonna try to go to maryland..we'll see

i'll def. be back at smithton...may hook...parts are goin in today~ triple disc converter & garmon valvebody, traction bars and mod cp3....im gonna try to go to maryland..we'll see

That truck should do well pulling. What class you pull, stock?

ya i would have to imagine so...i need to run it across a scale and see what that pig weighs....but ya i mean 6 skinny mt's.....on smithton's slick track...lol im just worried ill get "hooked" on it and end up sellin my dirtbike to pay for parts!..

Just got off the phone with lorahs in walnutport, the pull is still gonna happen as of 230. Tracks been covered sleds on the way. Most likely will be starting later but they want to run tonight.

June 6th mason dixon fairgrounds starts at 5 pm rain date 7th at 1pm they will have work stock diesel and super street diesel class.

Index

address of grounds
6988 Delta Road Delta PA 17314

Walnutport was tuff tonight after rain all day. I split first place tonight in the mod class. I ran first in the class 242, and choose to do a second run(was in 2nd when everyone was done). 2nd run took me 20 seconds to get out of the hole but i ran a 255 in change 1st place. On my way back in the pits a track offical said they had a problem recording my run and i had to go again or take my first one(he didnt know they recored it) so i took a third but i shouldnt have. They never stopped me from hooking again even tho they annouced my last run taking first, so off i go, 3rd time was 242 again cause something went pop and killed the motor at the 240ish mark. After some talking it over i split first place with the other guy because of the mis communications with the officals. Which was nice, but i wasnt concered with the payout but was a little up set they never stopped me from making the 3rd run when the did have a reading. I dont know what broke but it fired back up and got off the track, but 3 runs it too much in one night never again. There was atleast a dozen truck that never moved the sled from all classes cause it was so slick. But well check the truck out and hope to be back out in a week or 2.

Ya it was something, there was a massive hump down in the 230 area. I think that was the biggest problem other than getting the sled moving. I felt like i had great ground speed then when i hit the hump it seemed like it made the truck jump and loose all its bite and bam you came to a halt quick. That second pull i had i thought i was never getting off the line. I wouldve been pissed if i was one of the guy not getting off the line.

yeah it did look kinda like a roller coaster but for there third year doing this all and all i think they did pretty good now hopefully i can have my truck ready for kempton in two weeks

Yea i hope its dry this time. Off to a bad start this year, 2 pulls both hit with rain. What day is kempton? Thursday right.

depends on what you consider yourself i guess thursday night is pro stock diesels and friday is "street legal 4x4 diesels"

Whos rules do they use, or is there a site with the rules on? I can run street mod yet as my truck is still registered and legal, but if they dont let hanging weight ill run pro stock most likely.

Ya i figured, ill prolly just run pro stock then, but i got 2 weeks to think about it, if nothings wrong with the truck.

There running east coast PPL rules for the pro stock class, you can find the rules here East Coast Pullers LLC
they are going to let some stuff slide but make sure you def have an air shutoff, driveshaft loops,helmet and try for at least a fire jacket

Not shure then, pretty good with everything but tranny blanket, fire jacket and air shut off. Air shut off is easy tho And id like to have one regardless. But well see i got time.