Upgrading Injectors...

Lil' E

Fuel Junky
Ok im getting ready to upgrade my turbo in the near future and was wondering what the best size injectors are to upgrade with an H2E without upgrading the HPOP. Im currently running 80hp injectors with a modded stock turbo that run really good but I just want a little more. Im open to all suggestions.

Thanks,
Dave

H2E? Where did you get that? :hehe: ...Anyway I think 80hp is enough for you any more, and your just going to blow your tranny......:hehe:......Ok I warned you now let's add some hp.......:rockwoot:

I have a set of Mini-Me's in the F.S. section...

PM Me for info

What would you consider a hi performance turbo Big A?

Lil E, What year is your truck? If you fill in your sig, it will help us.

strokin_early99 said:
What would you consider a hi performance turbo Big A?

Lil E, What year is your truck? If you fill in your sig, it will help us.

Why?

Lil E has a 2000 F-250 4x4 auto with a 7.3L.......:drive: ....I've seen it once or twice......:hehe:

Oh won't the Mini Me's be to big for his stock hpop?

Andy, I was just trying to figure out why you questioned him saying an H2E was a HiPo turbo. What turbo do you consider a HiPo turbo?

The question about the year was to see if he had PMR's or forged rods. What month of 2000 is the truck? Still trying to find out if the rods are PMR's or not.

Mini me's are designed to run on a single HPOP as are all hybrids. They will run stronger with twins but it is not necessary. But you know that. So why do you ask? Trolling to see if you can make me look stupid?

Last edited:
strokin_early99 said:
Andy, I was just trying to figure out why you questioned him saying an H2E was a HiPo turbo. What turbo do you consider a HiPo turbo?

The question about the year was to see if he had PMR's or forged rods. What month of 2000 is the truck? Still trying to find out if the rods are PMR's or not.

Mini me's are designed to run on a single HPOP as are all hybrids. They will run stronger with twins but it is not necessary. But you know that. So why do you ask? Trolling to see if you can make me look stupid?

First off I wasn't questioning him about H2E being a hi po turbo. I simply asked where he got it...... It was a joke since it still is on my truck right now.....:shake: ........

His truck does have forged rods........Can't remember the date , but I know it does......... :woohoo:

Third I'm not :fish:.......However this truck does not have a fuel system upgrade......It is stock except for the Injectors, Turbo, Chip, Exhaust, IDM Mod, Intake, and Valve Body Work.........:thankyou2:

It sounds like the truck is going to be a blast when done. Since you having forged rods, get that H2E modded and it will be a little more fun.

I have had others try to sucker me and I have fallen for it before. Just getting leary in my old age.

Good Luck on the guild.

Yeah well it looks as if Lil E and I both get our wish. We are working on acquiring a 71mm with a H2E mount kit........:evil :woohoo: ....He gets my H2E and the kit.....I get the 71mm........:rockwoot:

He however is not looking to upgade his fuel system or hpop for awhile. Just injectors after this turbo. Needs to save a little money for a tranny, or whatever else he tears up.....:poke: .........Watch out for those big curbs Lil E........:hehe:

Last edited:
You bastard! :soap: Hopefully the tranny will last a little bit longer. And I hope ill get to build my truck up gradually and wont have to jump right into it. Try to get a little bit at a time.

Last edited:
IMHO: If you are installing larger injectors they will need a good fuel system to back them up otherwise they just won't perform correctly. If you don't believe me install a set of hybrids and watch your fuel pressure drop to nothing at WOT. Build the supporting systems before the addition of the big HP items.. Yes, you will need at least a TC and a VB also.

FionaThe02PSD said:
IMHO: If you are installing larger injectors they will need a good fuel system to back them up otherwise they just won't perform correctly. If you don't believe me install a set of hybrids and watch your fuel pressure drop to nothing at WOT. Build the supporting systems before the addition of the big HP items.. Yes, you will need at least a TC and a VB also.

I am aware of this. Im just trying to get a little bit done at a time. As the opportunities arise im trying to grab them so that they dont surpass me. :what:

Lil' E said:
I am aware of this. Im just trying to get a little bit done at a time. As the opportunities arise im trying to grab them so that they dont surpass me. :what:

you don't have to have a fuel system to run mini me's....

You can upgrade that later....

a fuel system will give the the most out of those mini me's... a friend dyno'd before and after a fuel system and gained 30 ponies from it...

Hate to say it, but I would do the tranny first. If I was able to do my mods over again, I would have done the tranny first. I hate making payments on a vehicle I can't drive. Just my .02

All I did to my trans was a FTVB and a DTT tripple disk...seemed to hold 620.8hp at the flywheel for 4 years

NVJAY775 said:
Hate to say it, but I would do the tranny first. If I was able to do my mods over again, I would have done the tranny first. I hate making payments on a vehicle I can't drive. Just my .02

yeah i wish i did tranny first too.... my TC is starting to slip in the big tune

NVJAY775 said:

Thanks for the advice. I think my next step is gonna be upgrade my fuel system then my tranny its holding up fine for now its not slipping or anything and its got valve body work done to it already.