UTAH and NADP's August Blackout Same Weekend

Pangela

Not here.
Anyone else notice this? I could be mistaken though.
Will this be a flip a coin for anyone or a tough decision?

I was definitely planning on Utah, and really WANTED to hit Canada, even though it was really far for me. But I guess I'm sticking to Utah now LOL.

NADPs Annual August Blackout is a Nhrda event & their probably far enough apart to not take away from each other.

Yeah... I guess I'm one of the only insane ones who wanted to make it LOL

I noticed the same thing. Utahs only 2 hours from me, but Id like to make it up to NADP one of these years. Guess Ill have to wait and see. And why do none of the events fall on my weeks off!?!?! Everythings in the middle of my hitch (work 2 on, 1 off)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I meant NADP dangit... if one of the mods will fix that for me. Grr! sorry, but yeah, that's what I meant.

ill definatlly be in utah... looking forward to meeting some of you guys

I am already here! Where do they hold the event? I have been to one they call Edge days at Rocky Mountain Raceway.

you guys have no idea what your missing not going to the nadp event, every year they have over 300 trucks competing, lot's running 11's, and 12's in the 1/4, it's bigger than any event i've been to in the states

Interestingly enough... I think with a recent turn of events.... it's up for grabs as to what's going to happen in this situation. I'm now map questing the mileage to Canada out of curiosity...

if i can make it to bakersfield ca, come north, you won't forget the party after wards, i promise

lol I'll keep that in mind.

Argh... 1653 Miles and only 25 hrs. :bang

The Utah race was just an attempt to put a race up against the Blackout, because NADP would not let DHRA in to that race. I think it failed, when the second half bluff “ Cough BM “ didn't go thru and now that the other half of the bluff on a Utah based vendor was wisely called . I would guess it’s off now

I really hear that the Blackout is the place to go

The Utah race was just an attempt to put a race up against the Blackout, because NADP would not let DHRA in to that race. I think it failed, when the second half bluff “ Cough BM “ didn't go thru and now that the other half of the bluff on a Utah based vendor was wisely called . I would guess it’s off now

I really hear that the Blackout is the place to go

So Greg have you ever heard of a manure spreader? You may think what your doing is good, but in reality your not going to help out Diesel motorsports with that kind of attitude. :blahblah1: