UTAH and NADP's August Blackout Same Weekend

Nathan, we'll see what happens with DHRA and this event, time will tell.
i been thinking bout going north instead, its far enough in advance that we might be able to talk Rob into a mini "bombvoy" up there.
the payouts are awesome to say the least.

They raised the prize money in Utah.

The family wants to make a vacation out of the Canada blackout trip. I'd rather support Nhrda, ummmm...

Yeah, prize money is now big for both events. I'm actually closer to Utah, but I'm leading the points in NHRDA... I'll see where I am in points when that time comes, but I do really want to support the NHRDA.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It will be a good vacation for us cuz the wifey can go see her parents on the way home.

I hope I can get my turd running in time..........Im in Vancouver so its a no brainer........NADP.......
Redneck6.0 Im looking forward to seeing your beast run......Bou time the Fords started running some good 1/4 times in the full size trucks, not just the drag strip queens................Even better that its a Canadian truck too !

what are the payouts for the dhra event, they can do what they want, but they will never have the turn out that nadp has, for 4 years in a row they've had over 300 competitors, and over a thousand fans in the stands,

what are the payouts for the dhra event, they can do what they want, but they will never have the turn out that nadp has, for 4 years in a row they've had over 300 competitors, and over a thousand fans in the stands,

Wow, 300 competitors is a lot! That's very impressive.

Canada sounds like a better event.

Not knocking Utah, but the Colorado event last year was overcrowded with gasoline trailer queens.

Doesn’t mater how much is printed about a race, if one has a history of not paying anyway.

Andif manipulating the rules to fit your own agenda is more then a common past practice, well that tells the story .

I along with most all the others will be making the long trip to NADP blackout. Barry has a reputation of paying out what he prints , and Barry just flat tells the truth

Just like the Texas event, none of the Pro will attend; most will be either east at the NHRA Jeg’s sports nationals or south at the IHRA National event. These were prior commitments.

Funny when you villainously put an event the same weekend as Jess’s race and offered big purses, with out looking at the calendar, it funny how it turned out.

Last edited:
THE BLACKOUT is a MAJOR KICK ASS RIDE :rockwoot:

I have been to every blackout since the start in the NADP lot when it was just a dyno event :Cheer: It is true that the payouts are paid as printed the crowd is awsome and the trucks and competitors are all top notch:rockwoot:

I am sure there are a few people that are willing to share a couch or some floor space ............

Please if you are looking for a GREAT event with some serious fun come on up for the BLACKOUT James c/o Stax Motorsports

So Greg have you ever heard of a manure spreader? You may think what your doing is good, but in reality your not going to help out Diesel motorsports with that kind of attitude. :blahblah1:

What Greg is doing pales in comparison to what a "certain" organization is
doing behind the scene or behind the backs of the other diesel organizations. The telling of lies to sponsors and potential sponsors is not helping diesel motorsports. If anything its giving diesel motorsports a black eye.$.02

What Greg is doing pales in comparison to what a "certain" organization is
doing behind the scene or behind the backs of the other diesel organizations. The telling of lies to sponsors and potential sponsors is not helping diesel motorsports. If anything its giving diesel motorsports a black eye.$.02

Oh so it's ok to make an a$$ of yourself just because someone else is a bigger one? Good thinking!!!

It's sometime in August. I think 16th or somewhere around there. I just want to race so I'll be up at RMR being it's two hours away. I understand the payouts and the fuel prices/hotels and everything but what happened to the fun of it? I'm lookin for a good time and I think I'll find it.

Bryce

Diesel Motorsports

I have to agree with Richard all of this bad publicity from Greg is not helping the sport. Try to be a little more positive and try to help the sport out Greg. Negative talk on every post after post does not help. It is possible that things have changed with DHRA. We need all the help we can get to make Diesel Sports fun for everyone.
Oh so it's ok to make an a$$ of yourself just because someone else is a bigger one? Good thinking!!!

After reading the other forums over the last 2 months about DHRA I think I will pass the TX and UT events and spend my money somewhere else. Too bad it came to this. NADM has earned my respect and loyalty. They just need more events on this side.