Utah Diesel National's who's going?

SSSDiesel

Sparkplug
Ya I'm just curious who is all going to the Utah Diesel Nation's? I want to know so I can start getting excited.

I want to go watch!!!...I thought I read on here some where that is was the same weekend as NADP's black out..and that most the big dogs are going to Canada instead???

I want to go watch!!!...I thought I read on here some where that is was the same weekend as NADP's black out..and that most the big dogs are going to Canada instead???
Your exactly right, I will try my best to be there , along with 99% of the other pro's Barry’s NADP event is top shelf, why would any other event schedule the same weekend ,?????/

I'm mostly going to just get a baseline with my mods and to meet new people. I'll have fun if there's fast trucks or slow trucks.

I'm mostly going to just get a baseline with my mods and to meet new people. I'll have fun if there's fast trucks or slow trucks.
yeah your right...it still will be fun....but dang it I wish all the hard-cores would come...

Why did they schedule it the same weekend as NADP's black out???? that does not seem to be the best idea...

I'll be there for sure :rockwoot: Snapping pictures the whole way through

I would've liked to go, but I'll be at NADP's Blackout.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Be Careful,

If you speak your mind on the subject, and tell what most people perceive to be the truth , some individuals will spend money to have others write you nasty letters

Great part is I am so thankful that Berry is putting on a great show

Now that I hear that it is another DHRA event, I will check to see who all will be there, and what press and media will be there before going. I have an obligation to get exposure to our sponsors, and Indy was a dissapointment.

Nothing perosnal, just business. Canada would be fun, but quite a tow.... Hmmmm.... will see....

You might see some big time pullers at the Utah Diesel Nationals as there is no mod class for them in Canada :(

BBD

Just to let you know, we will be paying cash up front to the winners of each event. No checks, no mailing of a check, just cold hard cash when you stand on stage to accept your trophy and gifts.

Just to let you know, we will be paying cash up front to the winners of each event. No checks, no mailing of a check, just cold hard cash when you stand on stage to accept your trophy and gifts.

:rockwoot::bow::woohoo:

That's great! Will it be Canadian or US cash? ;)

I still have to hand-carry my contingency checks from NADP and MBRP into the bank, since the ATM check processing company seems incapable of reading the "US Funds Account" on the checks...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It will be in our colorful monopoly money :D If the dollar stay as it is by then, you could end up making money off of the cash when you convert it :D

Sorry about the contingency thing, We thought it would be easy for you US guys by having a US account and paying you all in a US check. I wish it was easier, but at least you are getting the money right?

Yup, I received the last check from you yesterday. No need to apologize on the bank thing, your checks are very clearly marked, it's just the bank's outsourced processing center which seems to employ people who can't read! The only reason it's a hassle is that I bank with a credit union which only has one location in town, and it's clear across town from me (they friggin' moved out there after I was a member).

Thanks again for being an NHRDA sponsor!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

NADP = Class Act