Utah Diesel National's who's going?

In defense of NADP, he only chimed in after some people (myself included) mentioned going to their event instead.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

cant some dumbasses read the thread title Utah Diesel National's who's going? it doesnt say try and promote another event in this thread rant off

i will be thare and maybe have some new goods for it to we will see :evil

I'll be there. It's not too often any big events come to utah, and with diesel the way it is why in the hell would you or how could you afford to drive to canada? As long as i have fun who cares what event your goin to

gonna do my best to be at this one.... startin a new job on aug 4 and dont know my new schedule yet so i guess we will see:doh:

I'll be there. It's not too often any big events come to utah, and with diesel the way it is why in the hell would you or how could you afford to drive to canada? As long as i have fun who cares what event your goin to

They can afford it because they have good jobs...not like us man. And the Canada event will be a LOT better then the nationals.

I'm planning on being there, I could use the dyno time, LOL.
Top Fueler, Let me know when the dyno is up and running, and when the open house is, I will be there. Thanks.

-K.Frog

so are you saying your gonna make it adam:poke:

It's a possibility, We had an event planned at Sacramento raceway that weekend, But thats before I found out about this. I'll have to see if we have the funds available to make it out there.

I was going to throw some slicks on the truck, and pull the pin, hoping to drop kick it into the tens. So breakage is a probability. One other issue is that I have no roll bar, So I'm sure I'd be kicked out of the Utah event. Which is a long drive for one pass. I've already been kicked out of Sears Point (Infineon) a few times down here. Sacramento is pretty lax on there Grudge fest days, Trying to keep us from doing it on the street, so I'll get a few shots at it.