Utah Diesel National's who's going?

i cant take my guns to canada but i do really love seeing barry in those skin tight 501 shorts:umno:

We were going to try and go to the Blackout but with fuel prices I don't think we are gonna make it so we will be going to the Utah Diesel Nationals.

We were going to try and go to the Blackout but with fuel prices I don't think we are gonna make it so we will be going to the Utah Diesel Nationals.

It's only about 250 mile difference between coming up here from Idaho to going to Utah just to let you know :D

It's only about 250 mile difference between coming up here from Idaho to going to Utah just to let you know :D

Ya from northern Idaho, Salt Lake is a 3 hour drive for them and just to the border has to be at least 10 hours

It isn't a for sure thing yet. We may still be able to swing the trip to Canada... :Cheer:

I am driving thru there, going to the Black Out along with Charlie and Kenny.

I think that most others will do the same . I am so excited about the show and the honest deal that Barry is putting on . I would not want anyone to miss the biggest show in that part of the country

i promise theres no show like the one nadp puts on, racing,canadian whiskey, hot chicks, why wouldn't i be there

We will have a booth in Utah and we are also trying to support our friends in Canada also. Wow talk about splitting things up. We are trying to get ready for an open house this summer. It may happen at the Utah nationals but I would bet on Weekend on the EDGE. We are trying to get our new Dyno in and installed in time for one of these events. Thanks

We will have a booth in Utah and we are also trying to support our friends in Canada also. Wow talk about splitting things up. We are trying to get ready for an open house this summer. It may happen at the Utah nationals but I would bet on Weekend on the EDGE. We are trying to get our new Dyno in and installed in time for one of these events. Thanks

Make sure and let me know when the open house happens. I may pop in.

Can't wait for the nadp event. The pay outs are huge. Lots of big dogs comin this year. I know of 4 10 second dodges and maybe a 9 second dodge.

Why would you post this where someone is asking who is going to the DHRA event. Everyone says your a class act, it doesn't really look like it.
Just to let you know, we will be paying cash up front to the winners of each event. No checks, no mailing of a check, just cold hard cash when you stand on stage to accept your trophy and gifts.

Because it will entice people to go to Canada. I found nothing wrong with it.

I'd be going if I could afford it.

Why would you post this where someone is asking who is going to the DHRA event. Everyone says your a class act, it doesn't really look like it.

It like hijacking a thread if somebody ask about a dodge and ford jumps in or the other way around.

We don't get enough events in this area anyway and never will of the local don't attend the ones that we do get $.02 we have alot of fast trucks and good pulling trucks in the area that don't get noticed because of the location

Back