ve power parts

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
lookin to push the veto make a good bit of power dont want a p-pump wondering what all u guys have tried and what works well going to be running twins too
4k rpms spring ,delivery valves ,injectors,lines,?

what kind of HP are you lookin to get? and btw there isnt a delivery valve option, only one in our pump and cant really upgrade it.

what kind of HP are you lookin to get? and btw there isnt a delivery valve option, only one in our pump and cant really upgrade it.

lookin for the most as possible read on hear last night 600 was achieved and my bad i didnt think so on the dv but i figured i would list it anyways

I think brian was closer to 650 and another guy was close to 700 on w/m dont quote me though. injector lines are a waste of time on a ve. All of the guys above 500 are running huge injectors and a 14mm pump.

I think brian was closer to 650 and another guy was close to 700 on w/m dont quote me though. injector lines are a waste of time on a ve. All of the guys above 500 are running huge injectors and a 14mm pump.
what size would u say would be big injectors? size? i am new on this 12valve stuff and whose pump or are they buildin their own pumps?

if you decide to run a 14mm head, don't run the 4mm camplate with it. that combination is what makes those pumps seize. i forget what the stock camplate lift is, but there's a size or 2 between the stocker and 4mm that runs better than the 4mm camplate and 14mm head combo.

big injectors would be like 6x.018's. but they're dirty and haze pretty bad from what i've read. i've heard from a quite a few guys who are happy and impressed with DDP's which are EDM'd. one of my friends is running DDP 70lpm. they can make just about any size you want. although they don't list what the dimensions are. they measure them by the flow rate. hence, LPM i just mentioned. their website lists them by the HP they claim to add at the rear wheels. they also have just revealed new injector nozzles for the 1st gens. stage 1, 2 and 3. they're reasonably priced if you know the pop off pressure doesn't need to be changed. otherwise, you might as well just buy the set of whole injectors.

as mentioned already, don't waste time and money on injector lines. the VE doesn't create very much injection pressure as compared to p-pumps or CR's. even though when the fuel screw is turned in, you will increase injection pressures. if you run larger lines, you'll gain the volume, but your pressure will drop. is it enough to make a difference even if the fuel screw is turned in? that i don't know. but the high HP numbers that were mentioned were all done on stock high pressure lines.

Here are the parts that the 500+ HP guys are using- A-1000 with boost referenced fueling, fuel lines no smaller than 1/2'', ground fuel cone, 14mm H&R (not proven to be reliable on a DD) 6x16 or 6x18 injectors, 62/71ish secondary w/ 475ish primary. Contact Bgilbert, Jayers, KTA or Stomp on here for details. They are all 500+ with the VE.

thanks guys i am not 100percent decide on my twins yet thinkin something like a 64/68/1.00 over a 475 or 480 no gates tough when i build them though

14mm can seize even with the stock cam plate, I feel it has more to do with the return restriction. DDP does not EDM their injectors, 70LPM come on, and their new nozzle is the 4-hole sac design found in off-road applications. I've done a few 6-hole injectors, they are hard to get right, these did not smoke badly or idle haze, with a 14mm H/R and timing in the high 20's. What year engine is it?

14mm can seize even with the stock cam plate, I feel it has more to do with the return restriction. DDP does not EDM their injectors, 70LPM come on, and their new nozzle is the 4-hole sac design found in off-road applications. I've done a few 6-hole injectors, they are hard to get right, these did not smoke badly or idle haze, with a 14mm H/R and timing in the high 20's. What year engine is it?

92 i/c whats the difference between the ve injectors over the p pumped injetors pop pressure? could i buy a set of ppump ones and drop the pressure? what about like a 12or13mm head?would dual feed injector work?

'92 has the small bowl, you can the later nozzles, and dual feeds are a complete waste of time and money. I have my own opinions as far as many things are concerned, may not be so popular, why not use the 0.85AR T3 housing on the 68mm turbine? Either way about it, I wouldn't use the 64mm compressor.

'92 has the small bowl, you can the later nozzles, and dual feeds are a complete waste of time and money. I have my own opinions as far as many things are concerned, may not be so popular, why not use the 0.85AR T3 housing on the 68mm turbine? Either way about it, I wouldn't use the 64mm compressor.

Care to expand on this a little? What are your opinions and why not go with a 64 compressor? Just looking for some different perspectives.

Everyone with 500+ has:

Piston lift pump with regulator or an electric that FLOWS alot at 20-30 psi inlet pressure
The VE has: 14mm H&R, enlarged inlet (enough for 1/2"), RED Lokite Front Seal and/or snap ring, Custom Fuel pin, No shut-down solenoid, KSB hotwired
Big injectors like 6x6.16's
Either a manual trans or a later 47rh lock-up variety
Compounds
3" Boost tubes
W/M or Nitro

Everyone with 500+ has:

Piston lift pump with regulator or an electric that FLOWS alot at 20-30 psi inlet pressure They all have electric pumps that boost reference up 60+ psi
The VE has: 14mm H&R, enlarged inlet (enough for 1/2"), RED Lokite Front Seal and/or snap ring, Custom Fuel pin, No shut-down solenoid, KSB hotwired
Compounds
3" Boost tubesNot all of them
W/M or NitroNot all of them

Where did you get this list from?

Everyone with 500+ has:

Piston lift pump with regulator or an electric that FLOWS alot at 20-30 psi inlet pressure
Compounds
3" Boost tubes
W/M or Nitro

All that is fixing to change.

sorry for stupid question whats ksb hot wired?and who is h&r 14mm?

You can hot wire the KSB for dyno runs to make more horsepower. There are instructions on other sites I believe.

The 14mm head and rotor is an upgrade from the stock 12mm h&r (not for daily driving) that delivers more fuel.

:doh:

Sorry guys. I have CompD, 1stgen.org, and DTR all on the same browser in different tabs. I thought I read 400 hp and must have mis-typed. Carry on with out me....

You can hot wire the KSB for dyno runs to make more horsepower. There are instructions on other sites I believe.

The 14mm head and rotor is an upgrade from the stock 12mm h&r (not for daily driving) that delivers more fuel.

u talkin about the timin deal on the side that advances the timin for cold start?and whts the biggest u can dailiy drive on?

what size and type of fitting are you guys running to feed the pump with?

what kind of modifications have to be done to get that fitting into the pump?

and how do you modify the the pump to snap ring the front seal?