ve power parts

Well the way they rate them is a little conservative, I think you would have not problem reaching 3600 rpm with the 3200 rpm spring.
That's the thing. They're rated such that the fuel fully to xxxx rpms, then start defueling.

A 3200 rpm spring will rev well past 3200. But it'll be with a decreasing amount of fuel.

A 4000rpm spring will work the linkage so as to fuel fully to 4000 rpms. Whether or not the pump's capable of delivering it.

If you bomb your VE IP so it can provide full fueling to 4000 rpms, then you'll have full fueling at 4000rpms. $.02

3200rpm spring pn: 1-464-650-366.
3800rpm spring pn: 1-464-650-374.
4200rpm spring pn: 1-464-650-354.
(Those are Bosch part numbers)

It seems there's a 3600rpm spring but I can't find the part number.

I didnt even know there was a 3800 rpm spring thats all i needed thanks alot! i will go with that one it will do what i want have u ever attemped to install springs with the head still on?

Your Bride has a heavy foot? LOL don't feel bad. My ole gal of 26 years turns her nose up at anything that doesn't have a clutch...And a ton of go fast goodies...

mines not so clutch friendly plus sometimes i just dont want to shift gears lol

Better off with an auto then..I'm getting the same way. Kinda. I still like rowing gears though..

dont get me wrong i do to mine is a six speed but also my ole ford the motor is goin in has a 3" body lift figured it would be easier to convert and be something different heres the truck
IMG_0961.jpg

dont get me wrong i do to mine is a six speed but also my ole ford the motor is goin in has a 3" body lift figured it would be easier to convert and be something different heres the truck
IMG_0961.jpg
:clap: I love that body style.. Have been thinking of doing one with a spare P pump engine I have kicking around. About done with my 6.7 Excursion project. few more things to button up. Keep us up to speed on your truck. If not at least me. Thanks ....

No why what made u think that? I have more info on diesel conversions. Under 89ford cummins conversion

If anyone is interested in a brand new 14mm head/rotor and 4mm camplate PM new member on here Bruce Smith. He bought the parts new for his build and I talked him into chunking a p-pump on it instead. Im sure he would sell these parts right if someone was interested in them, he no longer has a use for them, thank goodness. lol
Ryan

hey anyone running a performance cam? don't seem to hear much talk about them in the 1st gen