vendor?

won/too/tree/for/fife...what more do you need? Sheesh Timmy.

Now I'm just busting your ballz Kevin, Whale Cum to CompD.

"kc1design.com the display that is available now Is four characters, race, tow ect. If it is a word longer then four characters then it is abbreviated, so economy will be "econ" the next display that will be available in a month or so will be full LCD graphic, full words and will be full of words to pick from even some fun ones like "spank your ass fast" ect. "

So long as you can turn it up to 11 :lolly:

HTell me, is this display expandable? In other words, I'd think that 4 characters limits you a bit....

Good Question, my favorite tune is called "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

LOL just yankin' your chain.

Good Question, my favorite tune is called "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

LOL just yankin' your chain.

It can be in there! The 7.3 display will have a lot more names in it. Once the LCD display is up and running we will probably get ride of the four digit display. And yes it will support 11

OK...... so hello my name is Kevin. I drive a 99 power stroke. I have a tuner, TS with Tony Wildman tunes, all the other usual lift, wheels, 4"exhaust, intake ect. I got the tuner and hated the knob, so I build the display. A lot of people liked it so I decided to try to market it. What do you all think about it? Any

Hey, Kevin. Welcome to the site. Post up some info about your product. I'll let the Admin know you want to become a vendor. They should be in touch soon.

So I don't want to do to much with out being a vendor, but basically the 7.3 display plugs right into your TS style tuner and replaces the knob. You will have to do a very simple programming to get the names in the right place. Like position one is "race" you would select that as "p1" and so on. The EFI live Display will be LCD and will not have an encoder, it will have soft touch up and down button with an enter button, it will be for 7.3 and EFI live. It will have all the usual tune "names" plus some extras. I really want to find a 7.3 owner that pulls or races that I can give one to and a big sticker for there truck to get some more feed back! I love mine!

Last edited:
He is really Fukking awesome with electronic $hit.....

He is an electrician for Gods sake. !!

electrician-290x300.jpg

Sounds cool. Thanks for wanting to become a vendor before pimpin' your products. That shows great respect for our site.

He's changed his tune. Ya'lls be nice.

So I don't want to do to much with out being a vendor, but basically the 7.3 display plugs right into your TS style tuner and replaces the knob. You will have to do a very simple programming to get the names in the right place. Like position one is "race" you would select that as "p1" and so on. The EFI live Display will be LCD and will not have an encoder, it will have soft touch up and down button with an enter button, it will be for 7.3 and EFI live. It will have all the usual tune "names" plus some extras. I really want to find a 7.3 owner that pulls or races that I can give one to and a big sticker for there truck to get some more feed back! I love mine!

I'll let you know when you cross the line.

Can I get one for my 12v? I mean, I know it wont change anything, but it will look cool as $hit when I switch into race mode..... you know, like when Link Hawk flips his hat around backwards in over the top?

OK I am sorry! What is that link to your site? I need something to model mine to! Maybe if you can spare the time you could build me a new web site? I am happy to pay. I just want this forum to approve of my site! You guys are the most "adult educated" site out there, strange how I did not have these type of responses on other sites.........

If I had a website I'm sure it wouldn't be near as revolutionary as yours. I'd keep it simple...boobs, beer, and bacon. :rockwoot:

http://www.chive.com

I want a website like this. Can you do it?

So either put on your big boy pants or sign up for DTR. Did you get picked on as a kid? I sense a lot of stored up anger.

Now THAT...is some funny shyt right there. :hehe: That made my day. :clap:

Picked on? No, history shows that those that grow up to own a stock dully but spend there day on a "competition diesel" forum and trash people for anything as little as misuse of a sentance, tend to be the ones that were picked on and probably live in "you sure have a perty mouth" Oklahoma! Yea I love the "electrical engineer"!!!haha is that like a "burger technician" !!! Lol we call those electricians !!!!!!!! If your were truly a "engineer you would not be driving a 09 stock dually! OK maybe your a really bad "engineer" hahaha

Careful,

IMG_20140510_184739_484_zpskyygzd1v.jpg

I think it tows just fine.

So, the typical new guy who gets mad that he is slightly incompetent? I blame Shane and Jonathon for wasting my time... :poke:

I love my CompD Family.

I'm here to help... waste your time!

LOL

So...... you still wanna be a vendor?

He'll whine and b!+ch about the pricing. You don't make much money selling to 7.3 Powerstrokes. They're like the 1st Gen crowd.

I'll let you know when you cross the line.

Can I get one for my 12v? I mean, I know it wont change anything, but it will look cool as $hit when I switch into race mode..... you know, like when Link Hawk flips his hat around backwards in over the top?

signature material right there!

Is this a selfie from Travis?

No. It was probably put together by a "graffic" artist.....who doesn't know that 90% of the time white and green wires won't arch together since the neutral and ground bus are typically bonded.