Very disappointed...

rick stark

Diesel Dummy
This is the last thing I wanted to do is to call you out on here but something has to be done about this. Still waiting on the 5ks I ordered back in January. After numerous phone calls to Chris (before he left) and Jamies cell, text messages, calls to the shop, email, and pm's on here with a couple promising replys I still have nothing. Weston was the biggest help so far in getting me my turbo, injectors, and dvs. He says the 5ks are between me and SDX. Like I said before, I am not going to eat the money and be on my merry way. Jamie, you said in your last email that you were going to send a set to me ASAP, that was a month ago. Then Chris pmed me out of the blue asking if I had spoken to Jamie and I said "Yes I have. Said I should be getting them shortly...haven't got them yet." with no reply. SDX still has top of the line products in my book but this is just ridiculous. This doesnt look like this is the first time for something like this to happen. Just because I dont have a big name in the diesel world/community doesnt mean you can go pissing on the little guys, like myself. I do hope everyone at SDX can get this and everyone elses problem resolved. Feel free to post, pm me, text, call or email me for an explination.

217-851-3761
strack_2010@hotmail.com

Hmm still nothing...

Don't hold your breathe we have been out of a set of CR injectors that were bought and paid for month's ago.

Like everyone else we liked their product, and we bought lots of it, but it all just kind of disappeared.

Week 2 bump.

I'm begining to think I'm just pissing in the wind here. Have had a couple promising pm's from Weston, then nothing, again. I really hope Weston isn't involved/behind this either. But if he is, then it would really be the end of the world as we know it.

This isn't the first time I've heard of something like this.

My question is,,why do people still keep,doing business Witt them?

Hope you get your stuff. Free bump.
I would settle for second best to get it in time to use it.

I would be pissed. That's no way to run a business, I don't care how good the quality. Communication is key.

Good deal, Nicks a good guy and id hate to see him get screwed over.

I'm hearing the same story from a few others on other forums. 'Nother bump for you. Hope you get the products you paid for!

I still talk to Chris, and he is shipping injectors promptly. He is no longer with sdx. When I talk to him next I will direct him to this thread. In the mean time I think I have a set of Haisley 5k gov springs brand new. I would be willing to cut you a deal to help ya out. Was going to use them in my buddies truck but he's going 4k instead.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ive got a set that will be coming from Taylor, Weston says. I owe them two a beer.