Very disappointed...

I still talk to Chris, and he is shipping injectors promptly. He is no longer with sdx. When I talk to him next I will direct him to this thread. In the mean time I think I have a set of Haisley 5k gov springs brand new. I would be willing to cut you a deal to help ya out. Was going to use them in my buddies truck but he's going 4k instead.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Appreciate the offer :Cheer:

I've done A LOT for you... Never saw no beer. Taylor don't get your hopes up. Lol

Glad to hear you are getting it resolved. Good injectors are nearly impossible to get so sometimes waiting is just part of the deal.

I've done A LOT for you... Never saw no beer. Taylor don't get your hopes up. Lol

??? You saw pleanty of beer...remember we went to college together. And besides, I can buy it legally now! Lol

I could say the same thing about you. How many times have I busted you out of jail for indecent exposure to a minor, and I never even got a thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I could say the same thing about you. How many times have I busted you out of jail for indecent exposure to a minor, and I never even got a thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Lies! Your the one that always gets us kicked out of the eatin joints for sniffin booster seats...

??? You saw pleanty of beer...remember we went to college together. And besides, I can buy it legally now! Lol

Since you can buy it legally now, you need to grow a pair and come up to morton, were going to Big Als

I dont know why hes not saying anything back, its not like hes working.:poke: