VHT

Nascar just outlawed VHT in the pit boxes. Apparently Nascar is going environmentally friendly now lol. Now they have to spray Coke or other sticky juices in the pit boxes instead to gain traction. what a joke.

Dockboy is 100% correct. the front end is only a helper,, all the traction must come from the rear. Soften your rearend up, strap your front end up just to hold the front end together. That will dramatically improve your 60's. If you set it up properly you wont need any VHT or anything till you start to run in the low 10's

Dockboy is 100% correct. the front end is only a helper,, all the traction must come from the rear. Soften your rearend up, strap your front end up just to hold the front end together. That will dramatically improve your 60's. If you set it up properly you wont need any VHT or anything till you start to run in the low 10's

Cool....Learn something new everyday....thanks guys.

Anytime. I am hoping to run 9's on street radials this year,, lots of tweaks on the suspension

I used it in a street rubber class that allowed it at the local tracks and with 275's in 2wd I was cutting a 2.0 60'. Wasn't launching real hard but It helps. It helps alot on the street as well. I used a squirt bottle with it and it really works better than painting it on I think. Painting it seems to make a nasty mess and uses to much. Also, don't put it on then do a nasty burnout because it takes it all off the surface that you just sprayed. Go around the box, back up and spin them a little bit to take the trash off them then go to the tree.

Just my $.02 in what I have seen with the cancer causing in California non water soluble product.